would someone mind making me a sig?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SublimeSativa, May 15, 2011.

1. Fairly new to GC and i want a bad ass sig to match my avatar. What i have in mind is Scooby and Shaggy sitting in the back of the mystery machine blazing with a stary night as a background and my name in a "groovy" purple font. Who ever responds ill +rep ya:p

2. i got this. gimme a bit.

3. Sweet thank you, how long should it take if you don't mind me asking?

4. as long as he wants/needs, he's doing you the favor.

5. I know was just checking when i could log in and get it:)

6. dont be an asshole

7. Yeah, my fault OP. That was uncalled for on my part dawg and i'm happy you found someone to help you out bruv.

8. No problem man, at least you were a good enough person to apologize:D

9. #9 DDV, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    I'm making one too.. :D

edit:

[​IMG]

yeah.. I don't know if you like it. It was fun making it anyways :p

10. #10 Yagyujubei, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    meh :/ got em smokin anyway lol. shaggy was too tall for the mystery mobile though;;

[​IMG]

11. Looks good man, but it's not what i had in mind.

+rep for your work:D

12. Im going to find some pics see if that will help any:)

13. I had trouble finding em as well...thats like 5 different pics in the sig just for the van and them lol.

14. Yeah it can be hard, Iuse to take Photoshop classes but i was never any good even the simple assignments took me hours, not sure if that's what you're using.

15. Meh, I fount the perfect starry night background but there's a watermark. The Quest continues.

16. So, I got a new Idea and some pics. How about the same background(I got a good pic) with Scooby holding Shaggy(got a pic will need a little editing) Have them have some jays in their mouths and a bong next to them, with a cop car showing up with lights flashing

Heres the background:http://cursedcain.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/starry_night_by_jjgp.jpg
    Heres Scooby and Shaggy:http://www.imagenespedia.com/imagenes/foto-shaggy-y-scooby-doo.jpg
    Heres a font I want it's the on called smoke(still in purple):The Psychedelic Site - Psychedelic retro fonts L - Z

I hope this helps ya out, greatly appreciated:D

17. Sounds fun. I'll do it.

18. Awesome

19. Nice i'll rep anyone who just tries but i would love a really good sig:)