would it smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokaholic, May 22, 2006.

1. i was wondering if i smoke a J in my room tonight and then sprayed some ozium would my parents smell it in the mornin. i usually smoke outta my bong cuz it leaves like ALOT less smell than a J (duh), but i let a buddy borrow it so do think i would get away with it or is a joint pushin it....

2. do they usually come in your room? bc i know i've smoked in my room before and gotten away with it. My first thoughts though- don't try it. Better to not find out than find out by getting in trouble

3. Personally, unless you have AWSOME air flow and ventilation- i would say it would be pushing it....

just my two cents.

4. i dont care WHAT you do, a blunt or J is almost always going to be too risky. a bowl or bong or steamroller are slightly more safe because you can control the smoke and how the weed burns more

i wouldnt risk a j

5. go outside and tell them your walking the dog

6. only you would know..

7. little jimmy: hey! mom,dad... i'm goin out to walk the dog ok?...

parents: what dog?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg that would be so damn hilarious:D

8. I would say yes a joint would smell.

9. ive wondered this many a times, but i really do believe my room is the perfect room for doing so, but i dont wanna figure out, cause i can smoke outta my gbong and get BLoWN! lol, and not have ANY smoke besides through the sploof.

10. yea one way to know if it helps or not tho is open a window and put some paper up to it to check the flow of the air...if its sucking out its probably a little better off and just hold it by the window...but if its blowing in, just don't do it....thats how i got busted....

11. J's are just too smelly for stealth indoor smoking!!! I mean, think about how much you reak after smoking a J OUTSIDE....now imagine all that smoke trapped in your room. Bad idea.