Would it be weird if I went to the movies to buy popcorn and leave? lol

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Jul 8, 2012.

1. I got a gift card for $20 at the movies here, and I want to have a Blu Ray Harry Potter marathon for some reason...

I don't want shitty microwave popcorn, and I basically can get a large bag with movie theater butter for free ahaha

But would I look like a moron?

2. Lol who cares, fuck it.

3. That's what I'm saying, I am gonna blunt ride over there and walk in and leave like a badass :cool: lol

4. hahaha i did this one time and although i felt like a complete retard nobody paid any attention to me and i was in and out in like 5 minutes.

5. Seriously dude haha. Are you doing all this alone? Getting the popcorn and watching the movies?

6. Yeah ahaha I have nothing to do today, and just really want some good popcorn. :D

7. You should just blow the entire gift card on popcorn/candy and stand out even more hahaha. You're gonna need more than 1 bag of popcorn for multiple movies lol ;D

8. Honestly that's the best popcorn in the world. I went to the movies yesterday and I wasn't even thinking about popcorn till I got in the theater.

I would do it dude, fuck it. Like a baws!!!!

9. Are you have need popcorn ?
    Confuse with popcorn making ??
    Dont' worry. I will tell you where you must buy your popcorn tools.

Here's check it out :

Cornhole Bags | Cornhole Boards | Cornhole Game | MyCornhole.com

That site sell popcorn tools. Like Accessories, butter, salt, Lamp, Throw Pillow, Curtain Valance, and the others.

So, come and join and bought some products. Maybe they will give you discount if you bought from that site.
    This site is trusted and not SCAM !

[​IMG]

10. ^ LOLOLOLOLOL. very nice.

11. I wouldn't blaze before doing it....that just makes having to go in worst lol

12. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Are you have need popcorn ?
    Confuse with popcorn making ??
    Dont' worry. I will tell you where you must buy your popcorn tools.

Here's check it out :

Cornhole Bags | Cornhole Boards | Cornhole Game | MyCornhole.com

That site sell popcorn tools. Like Accessories, butter, salt, Lamp, Throw Pillow, Curtain Valance, and the others.

So, come and join and bought some products. Maybe they will give you discount if you bought from that site.
    This site is trusted and not SCAM !

[/quote]

Epic post is epic

13. People do it all the time. But these days, a $20 gift card is only going to get you like two bags of popcorn.

14. im guessing this is some site like goatse or something?

15. my mothers done this lol

16. Dude i do this all the time.

17. i would do this! i love extra butter on my pop corn its soooo good!!!

18. at my place you can't even buy food anymore before paying with a ticket

19. They don't make money off movies only popcorn soda and other snacks, I'm sure they'd be fine with it, but paying 8 bucks for a small popcorn... I would not be fine with, but whatever floats your boat