would it be safe

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by plank, Jan 15, 2007.

1. In june i'm moving into an apparentment in the city with my gf and a friend will be crashin with us for a while. Do you guys think it would be safe for me to grow in here because here in the UK the landlords have to give some notice before they come to check, so i could easily hide everything... but what about issues of smell etc?

i would really appreciate a list of everything i would need and a rough price tag

cheers :D

2. no where is safe m8 no matter where you grow theres allways a chance of getting busted ,but i have friends who grow in rented property in the uk with no problems .you need to do a search on here for odour controll ,theres lots of different ways .good luck

3. In many parts of the civilized world a tenant has some expectation of notice for entry. But the property owner has laws to allow him to protect his property as well. So don't believe for a minute that if a pipe bursts or someone smells gas or there is a major rate infestation or anything else really important that they couldn't come right in to your apartment. Your lease could also include language by which you give advance permission to maintenance crews, pest control, utility workers, etc. IMO apartments are risky, period.

Add in a live-in gf (I assume girlfriend not grandfather!) and a buddy, you have what I would consider only a low level of stealth in place. Keep in mind that pissed-off girlfriends and stupid buddies are two of the very top ways people get busted.

4. Bottom line is, if you don't feel comfortable growing there, don't do it.

5. i live in the uk and i grow mine in a wardrobe with a carbon filter my landlord dont suspect any thing when he come to look at the house and there isnt no smell at all