Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would It Be Safe To Smoke Once More?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Whats up guys. Long story short, I just got off probation, but my probation officer for a class I had to take is calling me in for some reason, idk why.(Not my actual probation officer) They schedueld me to come in on 3/8/11. Well, ive been clean for a little over 4 days. Before that I smoked 3 1/2 weeks straight, almost every day, but over that period I only smoked like 3 grams, max. Well I kinda want to smoke the rest of my stash tonight, but IDK if I will be able to get completely clean by 3/8/11.

Well, Im 5'9, 120 pounds, Im really skinny, its kinda bad, but I cant gain weight. I have very little body fat, I mean verry little. My metabolism is really high, I drink healthy liquids daily (juices, water, ect.) and I eat normal. A little too much fast food, but yea.

Heres how much I have left. Its decent mids, nothing too special...

[​IMG]

2. 3 and a half grams over 3 weeks...? o_O

3. man idk but fuck, smoking on probation is so heat idk if it's worth it honestly, once you're off probation you're free to blaze

4. Yea, I put 1 hit in my bubbler, or pipe, rip it, and Im set for a few hours. Great way to conserve bud.

5. Very true. Thing is, I was on probation for a year. Well I was issued and put on probation on the 26th of January last year (so over a year ago). The guy Im going to see is a seperate p.o, for a drug class I had to take... Idk why hes calling me in there. I passed all my drug tests and never gave him any trouble....

6. I made 1.5 grams last 2 weeks, I even sold .5 of it. Bubbler.

7. you guys are pretty good at that... i manage to go through an eith in a mattter of 2 or 3 days.

But i dont think i would risk it if i were you...i heard if you smoke practically everyday it takes something like 3 months to get out of your system.

On the other hand... if you are going to smoke the rest of it, i would do it now or after your test. If you wait a few days to smoke it it might not have enough time to flush out of your system.

8. you are on probation for not making wise decisions

i wouldn't risk it

9. Yea, I think Ima save it... Just gota get clean.... Might go get me some brewskis or somthing. :D

10. WAIT! Are you seriously considering jeopordizing this over one day of being high? Wait a month, then blaze. I can't believe this is even a question man. :eek:

11. my ASS one hit will set you for a few hours...teach me?

12. yea dude ul be fine, remember my post on your last thread? yea just read it again to reasure urself.

13. Well if I could get clean I wouldnt think twice about it. But Ima save it...

14. #14 rayne117, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011

Maybe not one hit, but I pack a few pinches in there. I was going daily for those two weeks. Usually once a day around 3pm, at the end I started doing it twice (probably why I went dry faster) a day.

My secret: Low tolerance and T-breaks EDIT: oh, and good weed :hello:. I am almost on my second week of my first ever T-break, this Thursday will mark it. Trying to get a job so I don't have to pinch my bud as much :p