Would it be possible to grow without parents knowing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokerBroker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I live with my parents and I was wondering could I grow maybe 2 or 3 plants without them knowing?

2. don't. growing under your parents roof without their knowledge is just plain shady. Imagine the worst case scenario, if you get busted they loose everything as well without having any knowledge of what you are doing. Save up, get you own place and then go for you life.

3. [quote name='"DeafGeoff"']don't. growing under your parents roof without their knowledge is just plain shady. Imagine the worst case scenario, if you get busted they loose everything as well without having any knowledge of what you are doing. Save up, get you own place and then go for you life.[/quote]

Thanks

4. I guess its possible.. But to be honest 3 plants is a lot of maintenance. An to pull it off from seed to harvest without leaving some sort of evidence is highly unlikely lol.

Seems more logical to respect the rules they have.. Maybe learn as much as u can till u get ur own place. Wouldnt hurt anything. But growing aint like smoking. My parents kno i smoke but if they knew i grew in my house they would be pissed. An im an adult lmao

Goodluck bro. An reseach laws in ur state on growing. Some states hate cultivation an will rape u braj

Dutchie

5. U got two very good answers here OP. (+rep to both of em )

BTW you CAN start to grow now..just not cannabis. learn to grow some peppers, tomatoes, and basil.

they will give you a base on growing that will shorten the Bell Curve immensely for your first cannabis grow .

6. TY wharf would rep back but as usual i am all out of rep for you....

7. Thanks for the great answers. I'm just going to grow some tomatoes and stuff until I get my own place. I will rep once I'm on my computer.

8. I agree -- it's disrespectful, it could get your parents into a lot of trouble (not just yourself), it involves you stealing from them (who pays the electric bill), etc. But beyond all that, in order to try to hide it from them you will need to make trade-offs and compromises that can result in dangerous growing conditions (hot lights jammed into the back of a stuffed closet, for example). And, after all your efforts, you almost certainly will get caught anyway.

You need your own, secure place to grow MJ.