would it be possible if you...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by canadiankush69, Nov 27, 2011.

1. just planted a seed in a cup with a light and a little fan and water it everyday like a normal plant would i still get bud?

2. I'm saying no.

You need sufficient lighting (vegetative state is 6500K while flowering state is 2500K). If you put a seed into a cup, there is a huge chance that you watering it every day will result in rotting the roots if there is not sufficient drainage holes at the bottom to drain the water out. Plants do not need to be watered every day, so I would advise you to check out the stickies on this site and find out about when a proper time to water your plants are.

As the plant grows, the roots grow, and a cup isn't going to have enough room to support the roots for them to grow.

In fact, so many factors... I don't even know where to start really.

There is so much information on this site dude, just read up on it. Best of luck.

3. I would say yes.

It's a plant, it can adjust to it's environment, but like the person above me was saying, unless you're able to give it the proper light and nutrients, it will die. If you're doing and entire grow in a solo cup, prepare to be disappointed with bud production.

4. you mite be able to get a nug off of it. a lil snap

5. Can you imagine your self to grow a plant for about 2 months for a joint or 2 ??? hihihi

6. If you put the minimum in then you'll get the minimum out. Is that what you want?

7. ty ahah