Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I qualify

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Weedsalsothenam, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I was 16 at my football game I broke my ancle mid season and countinued playing on it. It was a minor fracture but still a break and was swollen for a year and half everynow and then it Kill and i have severe pain. But when it happened i never went to the doctor because i was unaware that it was broken at the time so i have no medical documents stating i ever hurt it. Would I qualify in the state of Colorado For Chronic pain?

2. im sure you would, but you should go to your doctor and have him look at at first.

3. Alright man thanks alot

4. I'm not sure why you wouldn't see a professional if your leg was that badly wounded and over a year later you still have "severe pain", but if your story is true then seeing a doctor NOW would help your case. Having absolutely no record of the injury is pretty bizarre though. If I were a physician that specialized in prescribing medical marijuana I would think it a bit strange.

*sigh*

We really do need to sticky my thread. :rolleyes:

5. lol i just read the other thread u just made about these "do i qualify threads". i was waiting for u to say something. perfect timing

6. Why would I make it up?
    At the time of the injury i thought i only sprained it and didn't find out till later it was a minor break. And they cant really do anything after that long. Also what are you going to do for a sprain, doctors cant really do anything for it.

7. We all should know some sprains are worse then brakes. ;)

And when you found out later that it was minor brake, one would think, that you also found that knowledge fallowed by medical documentation. And if it hurt that badly for that long I know some one would hobbling on some crutches. :rolleyes:

But either way, even if it's fake... Pay the money and go see a doc and get it recorded into your med. history. After all it's not like you're going to pay money to have a ailment looked at if it's not ailing you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.