Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would i be safe smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Nov 16, 2011.

1. There aren't any windows in my bathroom :( And I only smoke in my room when my parents are gone or asleep.

2. I have actually gone outside from the bathroom to make it seem like I'm having some problems at night hahaha. But yeah it is a lot more fun outside, but I always forget a freaking jacket :(

3. Well if they don't wake up randomly at night, then you should be fine with the smell, just let it air out for awhile. Time is the best smell killer. :D

4. #24 shakezillaae86, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    i love stupid ppl like Bundermeyer the original post was "im gonna hang out the window and smoke it. is there ANY possibility at all the smell will get back in?" this kid is obviously younger, now i'm speaking out of past experience with yes my mother or father catching me when i was younger but that advice still works for things like children they'll blow up your spot to whoever doesn't need to know like in my case the landlord, also if the misses finds out that i left them alone to go smoke in my car she'll put my balls in a vice.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

5. #25 shakezillaae86, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    am i five years old no and five year olds shouldn't smoke HAA HAA
    [​IMG]

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. Just go outside a toke. Simple

7. Please restate your ideas in a more organized fashion.

8. It doesn't matter how far you hang out the window.
    You have to find out what the airflow in your room is.
    If the air is going out, you're good.
    If it's going in, the smell is too.

9. Nice run-on sentence. It's hard to understand what you're saying. You call me stupid, then write a paragraph that no one can understand? If you're trying to insult someone, you can't make yourself look stupid in the process.