Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I be fine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 2, 2010.

1. I have a very small bathroom with a fan, If i smoke a joint around 3 PM with a wet towel under the door and the fan on, would my parents be able to smell it at around 7 PM? The fan would be on straight from three to around six.

(Not a normal fan, you know what im talking about right? The fans that are on the ceiling in bathrooms to take away the smell)

There is also no window in this bathroom

2. just go outside....

or your basement, or near a window

as has been said here before, turn on hot shower, turn on air intake, smoke, leave it on, gone in liek 20 minutes

3. Nope, no way.

Joints smell much more then smoking justbud in a pipe/bong.

A joint is easy to walk down the street with. So just quickly light it up, smoke it down, and then dispose of the evidence so you can chill. Go home and wash your hands(they WILL reek) and your face to get rid of smell. That's it really

4. Problem is, my backyard is open and there is a big park behind it. There are a lot of parents with small children around. My whole area is filled with little kids everywhere, and im sure parents would be concerned if they see me smoking a joint.

5. Hawaiian Hot-Box like what's already been mentioned.

Turn on hot shower, let steam up, turn on air intake, toke away.

No smell and awesome high.

6. peices > joints in these circumstances

7. i use my pipe in the same exact situation, hot shower, fan on, smoke the bud, use the spoof every so often, leave fan on for at least 2 hours, spray with Ozium/Febreeze/any air freshener

8. Only do this when its you or/and a friend.
    If you have a couple of people doing this. Can even happen to one. I found it very hard to breathe. Same with my friends, i dont like it much just because its hard to breathe, but try it out!

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 2, 2010
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
    Pshh what are you, 12? Step outside, smoke fast and blow your smoke UP towards the sky, finish up quick. If I can smoke a fat joint walking down the streets of new York city(see others do it all the time) then you can smoke on the street or especially in your property.

10. Yeah but I live in a townhouse complex with little kids outside 24/7 and douchebag neighbours with small children. My backyard also has no fence and the park is directly behind it with a bunch of people

11. if ur that worried, just hold it like a cigarrette

12. You know what, maybe your not ready to smoke bud. Just go hang out with little kuds in the park. I have a park around me that I've smoked in, I've smoke lots of dank in parks where there were little kids playing 20 feet away from us. Hold it like a cancer stick, blow smoke upwards, act nonchalant and just chill out. Or walk around the block or behind a building, in an alley way, whatever.

Just don't smoke a JOINT INSIDE. it will smell. You have to pick your battles.

13. damn sounds like a bitchy scenario, get a vape dude... the 100 dollar portable ones, i had bought a da buddha, and although loving it, had to sell it for other reasons, i would legit take a dump while vapeing and smell would be untraceable with fan on for like 5 minutes.

14. It can get pretty tough after a while, so smoke fast.

Unless you're like me and do hawaiian hot-boxes for pure pleasure and don't have to hide anything, then you can bask in it like a sauna. Turn off the lights, turn on a colored light, listen to some music and veg out in the steam/smoke mixture. :smoke:

But you can't turn the intake on for this method.

15. lmao :) Thanks for the help, wont try to smoke it inside anymore. ill probably just sit down in my backyard and smoke it whatever. Only thing im kind of worried about is the neighbours seeing and telling everybody etc.

16. easier to explain Yea im secretly smoking cigaretees than explaining why the house smells like a joint.

17. dont worry dude. What you will come to realize is people arent always looking at other people as if they are smoking weed. like everyone else said, just hold it like you are smoking a cig, and blow the smoke up. nobody will think different as long as you dont look like you your doing anything wrong. just remember my motto: its not sketchy if its not sketchy. if you know what i mean by that

18. if you're really concerned go buy a pack of cigs, empty out the cig, take out the filter, put the joint in the empty cig sleve, and presto, a j disguised as a cig. just light the j, not the cig.

19. Gross^ cig paper is treated with all sorts if nasty chemicals. But there are rolling papers that have a printed orange filter so that if you use a roller or whatever then it'll look like a straight cig. The papers are called Urban Wraps I made a thread about em

20. how is it gross? i said you lite the j, not the cig. all you're using the cig paper for is to put it over the lit j.