Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I be able to get a medical card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Nathan, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Alright I know I live in WI, but I am asking if I would be qualified in CA.

That being said I am a avid swimmer, I pratice 5-6 times a week for 2 and a half hours each. Everytime after pratice my body is very sore and my right shoulder aces a lot (Swimmers have bad shoulders). Whenever I smoke the pain goes away in till I swim again.

2. I somehow doubt it. But you never know.

3. If you have a DOCUMENTED chronic pain then you could qualify, but something tells me you've never bothered to get your pain documented.

4. Yeah, I haven't. I used to just take a few asprins (spelling?) and take a hot shower but that doesn't work nearly as well as weed.

5. What you need to do then is to go visit your regular doctor and get a diganosis.

6. In CA you can get a card for "the willies". It's loose.

7. Every thread has to have one of these posts right? You can't just leave well enough alone can you?

Yes, you could probably get a recommendation from a shady doctor that isn't worth the paper it's printed on. But to really become a legal part of the system, you should have a qualifying condition and medical records.

8. Oh, yeah, I forgot: it's a complete surprise for law enforcement to learn that in CA the cards are being handed out like Kit Kats at Halloween. Better keep that under your hat.

9. lol seriously. the dispensaries are still charging out the ass, though.