Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would doing french inhales get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BRANDON69, Jul 1, 2012.

1. i was jw bcuz when you do a french in hail it goes through your nose and into your sinesses and those go to your brain i think? so it would be quicker ?:smoke:

2. Possibly, I mean it does go to your brain anyways but it's possible I guess.

3. why do you need to get high quicker then you already do?

4. Is 10 seconds too long for you?

5. It will fuck up your nostrils and cause sinus irretation.
    Why harm yourself for some placebo effect?

Plus, the smoke goes through your boogers :poke:

6. I guess you might be able to absorb some THC through your nostrils or something, but why bother? It will most likely fuck up your nose if you do it a lot.

7. Taking smoke through your nose will result in sinus damage, which could lead to a sinus infection. Trust me, sinus infections aren't fun. Especially when it goes to both of your ear canals and you can't hear for a month.

8. How high are you?

9. That's like smoking out of your buttocks you can absorb the good there either. :smoke:

10. 95 percent or so of thc is absorbed in the first 5 seconds of lung contact. I think if this was more widely known we would have countless less threads on here. No, unless your chasing that hardcore placebo effect you wont get a noticeable/measurable increase on how ripped you get

11. If you want to get higher quicker put some vegetable oil and but in a spoon and heat it up with a lighter so it bubbles. Suck it up with a syringe and wait till it cools down then shoot it into your veins. The oil absorbs the thc since thc is fat soluble so you get so high you start to hallucinate which is why weed is listed as a mild hallucinogen

12. [quote name='"home wrecker"']If you want to get higher quicker put some vegetable oil and but in a spoon and heat it up with a lighter so it bubbles. Suck it up with a syringe and wait till it cools down then shoot it into your veins. The oil absorbs the thc since thc is fat soluble so you get so high you start to hallucinate which is why weed is listed as a mild hallucinogen[/quote]

Wtf ?? Oil in your veins ??

13. No thanks, I'm not a smack head

14. yeaa man its perfectly safe
    Well its not smack but have fun combusting when im getting the highest ive ever been after 7 years of smoking on only .01