Would anyone recommend a complete grow kit from Ebay

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by makavelio, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I want to grow a few plants and don't have a clue on brands and stuff. Is there any decent complete kits online? I am from the UK

2. You never said what size you were looking for what kind of lighting you prefer etc. but growers house has some great deals on complete tent setups if you scroll down to the bottom of this page (http://growershouse.com/light-packages) you can see the tent packages by grow room size I am using the 200w california lightworks solarflare that comes in the 2x2 tent package and it is awesome that package for 593$ is a great deal considering the light is 400$ alone and the fan is 70$ tent is 100$ carbon filter 80$ etc.

3. I just want enough size for maybe 4 plants, and a cheap running light good enough for the job. I have a outside grow at the moment but poor progress. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Put em in the direct sun unless its wayyt hott outside but they should take off if u got your medium right and plenty sunlight my baby's 6 foot 7 outside with only have direct sun a day no light can beat the sun goodluck

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #6 TheAnswer121, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    get a 400w HID and select ur medium. if soil: get some quality soil and nutes, some pots, a ph kit and ur set. if hydro: get a Rubbermaid or 2, some net pots, some hydroton, 2 air pumps, 4 air stones, ph kit, nutes and tds tester. can easily spend barely $200 on ur whole setup.

if security is an issue then buy a tent.