Would a white shirt under a dashiki look fine?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I find a dashiki enjoyable when i take so many hallucinogens i think my face has melted off.

2. Meh. Multiculturalism is a sign of a healthy society. Wear the shit out of that dashiki and (I assume) your dreads. You only enter morally dubious territory when you profit (and really profit...a white boy slinging tacos in a food truck is not cultural appropriation) off of another culture.

As for the Dashiki, I'd rock a black or darker colored tee. A white undershirt will look lame and divert attention.

and if you're a troll; well done.

3. Im probably stupid for not even knowing what that is...lol im sure I do just don't know what it's called sounds like it could be a name of some dank.

4. ull be getting a reddit gold subscription for this tastyness, my dudeness, lol xDD, +2.

5. Why not? Don‘’t care about other people's views. I think dashiki is very nice style.

6. Of course, There is lots of variety in dashiki. like Dashiki Dresses, Dashiki shirt for men, African hoodie, Dashiki Gown, Dashiki tops. You can find more on: https://buydashiki.com/