Would a white shirt under a dashiki look fine?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I'm gonna buy some dashikis, but since they are styled with v-neck type shapes, I plan on wearing like some hanes tee's underneath to cover my pale, acne covered chest. Do you guys think this'll look fine?

2. No.....just no.

3. Lmaooo^^^

4. But seriously just stick with a normal t shirt

5. I think it'll look fine man!!! Where you gonna get it from? I want one too!! I also want one of those pakistani robes! THAT WOULD BE SO SICK!

6. Dashiki wearing in Virginia? good luck on the streets man

7. tuck your chain in, for the struggle ! :smoking:

8. a white guy in a daskiki???? why??

9. If you're involved in drum circles go for it. If you're doing anything else forget it.

10. It'll look fine sans the dashiki, Paleface.:smoke:

11. Damn hipsters

12. I used to own a dashiki...

13. I am ballin wearing them hanes witght tee's bro. wear that shit til you can;t ball not mroe brahski.

14. What's a dashiki?

15. if you are going to wear a traditional dashiki, please be 100% sure you are of West African descent. this kinda sounds like cultural appropriation if you're not really African.

16. Well, you could wear black or white under the shirt. Or nothing. It doesn't really matter. I mean it's a dashiki. It's not the most popular style of clothing out there. It's basically like wearing a Poncho, dude.

17. Successful troll is successful .... lmao I seriously need to make a Seinfeld like sitcom but with Grasscity stories.

18. Pictorial representation of black people when white people wear dashikis

[​IMG]
    (Dashiki.. from Don't Be A Menace While Drinking You Juice In Tha Hood)

19. Lol I was thinkin of the scene where the one brother was wearing a dashiki hahaha.