Would a Grow Box with these dimensions..

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by ToTheDome, Aug 10, 2011.

1. be fine for a micro grow?

18 inches wide

35 inches tall

45 inches long

Just wondering. Sorry if there presented weird.. I dont work with measurements very much.

2. Strange size to be starting with. I would choose something more suitable. However, if it needs to be done, it could be but we need more info on what you are planning. DEFINATELY will need to be scrogged. Lighting could be 20x23w cfls or 2x150w HPS through cooltubes. Venting would be best from one end (bottom, inlet) to exhaust (top, other end). All in all though, you need to do some serious planning.

3. Are you looking for taller rather than wider?
    Check the link in my signature about DIY cabinets. I'm sure you'll get lots of good ideas and tips there brother. :smoke:

4. PC growboxes are smaller so i guess ur good to go...remember to get lots of ventilation!

5. cues^^^ is an idiot and has no idea what hes talking about.

35 in tall is really cutting seeing as how you need to keep your plant that short, but it can be done with topping and LSTing.

in a box that small, a few 40 watt cfls should do you justice. x3 40 watt cfls pump out 7800 lumens which is more than ideal for a single plant.

If you did want to go HID then ONE x1 150w hps should do the trick but you wont be able to fit it in that small of an area.

Your gunna want exhaust fans and all that good stuff but im sure you already know this...