Would a construction worker smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by withoutabong, Aug 4, 2011.

1. It's funny you say that because the only two guys I was close enough to say hi had been the only non-mexicans on site besides a few, maybe. I mean the worksite is pretty big and they are working really quick to finish as new homes are popping up rapidly.

I actually may have a connect before getting around to doing this... So, instead I may just try and smoke one out before I leave for school

2. my grandpa was a sheet metal worker for 35 years, retired from it, and smoked every single day all of the time and had grown it ever since he was on his own.

3. Usually construction workers are half-responsible so they tend to keep it on the down low, I know one who is the biggest stoner at home, but he doesn't even think about getting high at work, and his co-workers definitely don't know he smokes. You just don't know what people think of it these days, it can make some "un-educated" people hate you.

4. #24 withoutabong, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    I'd ask when they get off work, of course... There are also guys who landscape every now and then. Actually, fairly frequent since the neighborhood is a pretty, tidy community.
    I may ask one of them. haha.

I really only want to smoke with them because they're close and potentially cool guys... two of my closest friends since elementary school spend their time out-of-state, now while I visit my mom over summer. Another is "always" working because he dropped out to take a break from school, so I don't bother him until he gets back at me when he feels ready, i guess..

My main concern is safety & security here, too. It is a small neighborhood and I do not know these people, so we'll see..

* thanks to all guys for any advice, by the way

5. You should smoke some really stinky stuff and try to aim the smoke in their direction without them seeing you and HEAR how they react.

6. Why not? lol why not ask "would a human blaze??" lol

7. safety/ security reasons. that is about all.

8. Whoever the shit said that they smoke before work and on their lunch break, people like you are the EXACT reason that everyone else gets tested out the ass and isn't even able to come home and burn one on sundays. You can't even wait 8 god damn hours to smoke a joint? Like christ man. I knew about a forklift operator that smoked on his lunch, one day he came around a corner high as shit and hit an eelectrician. HE CUT THE GUY IN HALF. Literally severed his body into 2 parts just below his rib cage. My boss had to call his wife and explain what happened, the driver got charged with vehicular manslaughter, dui, and like reckless endangerment or some shit. I remember watching the tow truck drag the electricians truck out of the parking lot. Saddest shit ive ever seen.

9. hard manual labor and weed go hand in hand.
    i always smoked on the job to help me ignore how fucking hot it was outside.
    when your high it feels better. 60-70% of the people i worked with smoked.
    helps forget about random pains to.

10. My friend's aunt was my dealer for a long time. She works construction and I have never known a bigger stoner.

11. Construction workers do all the drugs. But i dont condone it. People get fucked up even when sober

12. Did it for 5 years, would never even want to do any physically demanding labor high. Specially swinging hammers around and carrying lumber all day

13. If Exact and He cut the guy in half wasnt caps that story may have been believable.