Worth the effort ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mrmrmrmr, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I have a diffuser attachment for my bong, I'm wondering if when I use ISOto clean it , I could keep the liquid and wait for it to evaporate. Would that be smokeable? Worth the effort ?

2. That doesn't make any sense at all...
    You can't keep liquid if it evaporates.. that's kinda what evaporation does..

3. he means the resin left behind from the alcohol after it evaporates.

and, yes you can keep it, and you might have enough to smoke, but if your asking if its worth it.....never imo..

You would be smoking some nasty tasting resin that will just make your bong nasty, but it sounds like your bong is already pretty dirty lol..

4. I wouldn't keep it. You can but the high is horrible. The taste is even worse.

5. Agree with above, furthermore the stuff reeks and if you keep it around it can stink up a room. If you're honestly thinking about smoking resin you need to get a hobby so that you can do something less disgusting when you run outta weed :p

6. Everyone misinterpreted me. I should have elaborated more. It wasn't intended for myself anyways. I hate resin myself.
    Yea real dirty.. Haven't cleaned it in 4 hours.