Worth the 30$?

Discussion in 'General' started by McSoap, Mar 30, 2013.

1. My good friends selling a pair of Air Jordan 10's, for 30$. They're my size and they're alright sneakers, but they are in no way in mint condition & he doesn't have the box. Everything about the shoe is fine, but they have some pretty severe creases on the front & are pretty dirty but I figured I could try to clean them if I do buy them. To cop , or not to cop ? Would you guys buy them for 30? & are there any known ways to make sneaker creases less prominent ? Thanks :smoke:

2. Oh and pics of the kicks

Attached Files:

3. #3 BoomerD, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    If they're real and you like the looks of em, go for it.

As for the creases, stuff paper balls into toe-box like they do at the store. It gives them support from falling down along the creases and trains them to stand up.

Dude, those aren't even severe. They won't go away, but they should turn out pretty nice for a $30 pair of Jordans.

4. Why cant you make this decision? Do you really have to ask people on the internet if you should buy a pair of shoes? lmfao

5. Those would be good to take a dump in. ohhh yeah

6. Those creases wouldve had me sayin fk no but they nice af.

7. tell him you'll pay 18.45$ if not then

NO DEAL

8. Why would you want those, they're ugly as hell

9. Clean them up and go hard, fuck it.

The material to create that shoe isn't worth spending full price on anyways, its all fucking garbage for the most part.