Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerator, Feb 22, 2009.

1. actually i know what bith means but you dont have to point out the OBVIOUS considering its a cannabis board.DEFINE EXACTLY WHAT AN ONLINE TROLL IS.FUCK OFF:mad::mad:

2. This is how I see it. I am 18 and I am in college and becoming a RN and I am going to work in the ER. I smoke weed every single day like all the time. I am smart and I think about the decisions I make. If you get to where you dont want to talk to people and very antisocial or have trouble controlling yourself then that is when you need to pull the plug. If your a straight A student and start getting Cs and Ds then you need to stop.Good luck

3. hahahahaha this is going in my sig! :laughing:

4. If you plan to be a cop DO NOT SMOKE! You have to undergo a lie detector test and you are asked if you've ever smoked pot. Unless you are trained to pass a lie detector test you have to be honest. However with that said, admitting to trying cannabis just once will most likely not affect your chances of becoming a cop. It's up to you, you weight it yourself and make the choice that you are confident with. Go Gettum! :hello:

5. Anyone Remember the commercial like ths in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? Funny stuff, and no u shouldn't end up doing anything completely stupid like shooting urself, thats pretty much a myth.

6. i think you would be a better cop. you would know how to deal with a pothead you pick up. you would know a lot more about the people you were trying to catch. and anyways, try it now while you can. you don't want to be a cop, then decide "I've never smoked weed, i wanna try it." then get busted and lose your job, and go to jail. for now, forget all the shit you heard in health class, forget about "reefer madness". smoke with a friend for the first time, and make sure nobody is going to be around that you wouldn't want knowing. don't be too paranoid, just be smart. if you look paranoid, you look suspicious, which means someone might say something to you. trying it once won't hurt, and you might actually like it. if you do, try it again, just don't let it be your whole life.

7. Ya weed isn't gonna fuck your life up. It's not addicting either. I've currently been clean for 30 days because im looking for a job, and it's really very simple to just NOT DO IT. I'm also planning on becoming a physical therapist and I'm doing very well in school. Weed almost makes me try harder because i use it as like a "reward". i do my work, then i smoke when i'm all done and it makes me work harder :)

8. I wanted to be a cop, due to an eye injury had to change life plans now I work Security and love it. Is it worth it, yes. If you want to be a cop you must be very careful how/where/and with who you smoke it. You don't want a possession charge on your record but I will tell you one thing I did not start smoking until I was 27 and it opened my eyes and was almost a life changing experience all for the better. I love marijuana and was a bit nervous about trying it but ever scene my life has been better. Give it a shot the first thing you will think is what the fuck where all those assholes talking about this shit is great and WHY the fuck is it illegal. I started smoking pot and quit smoking cigs and drinking (only drank about 2 times a month) so I figure pot is going to add years to my life!

9. haha thats how i look at it, i stated toking my jr year of hs up until then i was a C's and D's gy then i justified smoking with doing good in school my junior and senior year i made A and B honor roll

10. What the fuck! Pot wont make you unlock your guns and kill anybody in all seriousness alcohol could make you do that but weed no, I have 8 guns in my house and the thought of even touching them has ever crossed my mind while high. Dude it makes you peaceful not in a fit of rage!

11. don't check if it's loaded!

12. don't believe what everyone on here tells you. my friend smoked one hit from a joint at a party and went crazy and killed everyone at the party. it will also lead to heroine and pcp use. all the addicts i have talked to told me that after they tried pot once, they couldn't resist the urge to shoot up all the time.

hahaha, i'm just kidding. you'll be fine.

13. Mary jane would never do such a thing

14. smoke weed so you can become a fair cop.

15. Fuck the police.

16. haha one question how old are you?

17. SORRY FOR THE BUMP

they dont do this in my town

18. Do they really lie detector test potential cops? How would you even know that? I dont think they would care about someone who smoked weed a decade ago, which is probably what it would be by the time he got there. The might say do you currently do it, but not more than that.

Thats what this cop did:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU"]YouTube - Police Officer steals Marijuana.[/ame]

19. You'll be too blazed to even muster the effort go in the kitchen and get something to eat, much less go on a killing spree.

20. Just relax man. It's mellow in the city, and your killing the buzz. Just don't let things get become controlling in your life and you'll be fine. That's a good rule for just about anything.