Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worth it to make edibles with a gram?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Captain_Jack, Dec 8, 2014.

1. #1 Captain_Jack, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    Hey guys so I'm leaving for Amsterdam next Tuesday. I'm taking a short t-break until this weekend, and I was thinking about picking up a gram.
    My flight leaves at 9:30pm, so I'd like to be high for the trip and then hopefully sleep for the rest of it. Anyway, my question is do you think it'd be worth it to make edibles with just a gram? I was thinking about possibly firecrackers or just a spoonful of butter. I wasn't going to take them through security, just eat them right before going through.
    Or do you think it'd be better to just roll a joint and smoke it on the way into the airport (I'm not in the States, so the airport security isn't nearly as tight)

Sent from four score and seven years ago

2. #2 Koh, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    make an edible ... smoking a joint and then being surrounded with police doesnt sound pleasant, even if your clean your not going to smell like it

3. Totally worth it! For my tolerance, a whole gram would be a significant dose that would definitely make me nice and sleepy. :)

4. Yeah you're right. I wasn't really fancying the joint. The edible is easily the safe option

You think so? I've only made edibles once and that was brownies with a half oz. Maybe I'll make a tincture of some sort

5. why bother take a t break for when you get to the dam itll be way better

6. Because it's a one hour flight to Latvia and then a 6 hour layover before boarding the flight to A-dam

7. As long as its not shwag, 1gram in a firecracker is enough to give even a daily dabber a good time.

When I started smoking again after about a two year break, where previously I smoked daily, sometimes as much as an 1/8th in a day, usually less, and then two years of nothing..  The first thing I did, was make a 1gram firecracker with some exceptionally dank bud.. same stuff Id always buy to smoke.

I was high for 48 hours straight, during the peak, I couldnt hold my head up straight, I woke up stoned multiple times..  it was nuts.  

Edibles, even simple firecrackers, are strong.  Not only that, they're creepers.  Dont get antsy 45 minutes in and think its not enough and eat more, Ive made that mistake.. though not really a mistake in the long run lol.