Worst Week Of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stephaniemad21, May 16, 2014.

1. So everything started on Thursday night after work. I was upset with my boyfriend so decided to get a few drinks at the bar. I really wanted to get away because I was just done with my bf. I was positive I was going to break up with him, move out, and go back to Arizona. I should have known better then to get shit faced drunk. I come home and get violent with my bf. Destroy our apt and our weed plants. Neighbors call the cops and next thing you know I'm in a prison cell. My bf then bails me out and forgave me for everything. I swear to god I'm never drinking again. So just when I thought things couldn't get any worse I go to work today and was told I might be fired for some stupid confusion. It's all up to my gm now. My managers love me and they don't want me to be fired because they know it was a huge misunderstanding but my job is still on the line. So I have court tomorrow AND I am most likey unemployed. Yay me. Top that for the worst week of your life!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm so sorry to hear that!! I just had a rought night, but hang in there. Gonna go to sleep and start a new amazing day tomorrow!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. do you like to fight when you're drunk? 

4. No. I'm actually not a violent person. I don't even remember what happened that night. I scared myself. That's why I'm staying away from alcohol. Can't trust the person I become. And I have no self control of how much I consume. I get too caught up in the "fun"

well at least it's a good learning moment for ya.  :laughing:

6. Wish you the best of luck. Just know that things will get better with time. Life is all peaks and valleys.

7. Don't let the rollercoaster called life keep you down. There's always ups and downs, and if you didn't have downs, you wouldn't have ups. Things will turn out fine in the end, I promise. Keep your head up:)

8. Great point. If you never experienced pain, you would have nothing to compare the joys of life to. It is important to experience both the highs and lows in life, in order to truly appreciate them.

Also OP, if your boss really does like you, and it was truly a misunderstanding, things should work out in your favor.

9. Wow unless your bf is a total piece of shit and deserved it, I would have never forgiven that shit.

I mean come on you got drunk, trashed the apartment, but more importantly the plants! Then you got both of you arrested for growing which is pretty fucking big, and now you won't be bringing any money in to help pay for rent/whatever else.

I understand you had a bad week and you regret everything, but you really pulled a crazy bitch on that one unless there's something I don't know about that caused all this

10. This is why someone in an unstable state of mind should not drink.

Hope it all works out OP

11. What he said

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Cultivation charges??

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #14 IllestVillain, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    This.

Is he a complete pile of shit that deserved it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ah self destruction.

A fascinating state of being with unforeseen consequences.:smoke:

Ive had worse weeks but didnt do it to myself like you did OP.

Your bf deserves better, doncha think?

15. Well went to court and everything went well. All charges were dropped. I quit drinking because after what happened I realized i had a problem. My boyfriend did push me to my limit. He did numerous things that made me flip. Nevertheless my barbaric actions are still not justified. Men just a heads up. Don't keep pictures of your naked ex on your computer and talk to her in secret (plus other things that I don't want to mention on here) you just never know how crazy your girl (when she's drunk) can get when she finds out!!! Thank you to everyone who tried to cheer me up :)

16. This is why I love Australia, my mate go arrested for a felony, he begged his boss not to fire him, his boss just called him a dumb cunt and walked off ahaha!

17. He sounds like a keeper :smoke:

:laughing:

Guess two wrongs DO make it right after all. :smoking:

Yeah guys. Gotta get an encrypted external hard drive...

"if it aint right, it aint tight."

19. [​IMG]

dat bright side.