Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst weed you've bought?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Jan 7, 2012.

1. i only have one story of getting lame ass weed, and it was a long time ago(highschool years) me and my close friend who was one of my only connections at the time ( he was pretty well connected, it was just hella dry season ) :(
    i chipped in 100 for his oz, which he was trying to score on the weekend, and after he got it all sorted we ended up getting 23g's of wet mids-looking bud. :confused:
    man how it sucked! in the end i just ended up smoking a 100 sack of wet bud in a session, killed my lungs :D

share your stories :smoke:

2. Bought an eighth of some straight up brick schwagg! This stuff was literally hard as stone... It broke one of the teeth in my grinder. Had no smell. With a low tolerance, a gram got me high 3 times. When a gram of my weed now can get me high 6-7 times.

3. I've never bought bad weed, but when my friend was new to smoking, he smoked me out with shwag. If buying weed that didn't impress me counts, then yes, it randomly happens :(

4. one time my old dealer told me he would cut me a deal or 45 instead of 60 for an 1/8th. I only buy head (I have literally never bought mids or anything) and he knew this. He comes over give me the shit and leaves and its some shitty outdoor heads. I was pissed but it was standard price for outdoor heads. I have smoked some pretty terrible stuff, but never bought it.

5. well the mids I pick up are still almost like headies. Green, covered in hairs don't ever find a seed. I have found 2 from prolly a lb of it. The headies are great. Gotta say the worst bud I had was when I was living in Houston, Tx. I got it from some guy in the apartment complex I lived in. 3.5 for 15. Complete brick literally I got the corner of the brick...

6. same bro my mid smells like fuckin purp and has alot of red hairs and is super bright green i got a good hook up

7. It's some great shit aint it :p. Whenever im low on money I go get em. smells like headies, light green, orange/red hairs. I don't honestly know why they call it mids' and not try to jack up the price by callin it dro or dank. Cause im only paying 5 a g for good ass mids, but id have to pay 10 a g for some lame ass dank shit thats just as good.

8. an ounce of what appeared to be trimmings with some bud here and there, worse 90$ I've ever spent in my life never talked to that kid ever since.

9. Years ago I was between dealers and asked a "friend" to hook me up with his guy. He met me real quick in a parking lot and by the time I looked at the bag it was like fresh cut with leaves and all. Tried curing it but it wasn't even successfully flushed during the grow(led me to believe they stole it). Tasted awful and was pretty much a waste of $120

10. before I started smoking medical, I used to buy mids. One time, I bought a half oz for $40 and there was like 30 seeds in that bag smh. It smoked pretty good but it was super tedious making sure I wasn't going to smoke a seed and get a major letdown.

11. Back when I started smoking, I bought a gram off a guy. And it was schwag.

...Yeah. That's the most exciting story I have.

Hooray for my decent dealers.

12. Look at this shit. Fucking bull shit.

[​IMG]

13. back when i first started smoking weed i used to buy some seedy shwag weed

14. Mango Kush, it was awful. Didnt even get a buzz.

15. Not to brag but since I live in cali Ive only had shwagg once in 7th grade from this chick. But hey, it was free.

16. worst weed i had was a $40 ounce of shake but its not like i was expecting much out of a $40 O

17. Let me tell you back in my sophmore year in high school my old buddy big G came out from Texas, he was a cool guy he rapped and tagged but he had some wack asssss weed. i got a half from him for 50 expecting lower quality mids but still not swhagg, next day he give me the sack, and its like 30% seeds and 20% stems. im talking this bud was dirt nasty looking all brown and dark green smelled musty i go home to bag it up and i had under neath 7gs of smokable bud, Big G was a cool guy but not for the bud

18. Ive boughten my share of seedy mids but my friend/dealer sold this kid half a bag of oregano and shake for $30 probably .3 of bud in the bag.. Next day the kid say'd he got "totally baked"..

highschool kids, (that want to smoke because there friends do), make me laugh :)

19. Im from Boston and we always seem to get good quality dank. One time on vacation in jersey i was looking for bud and i couldn't find it anywhere cause i didn't have connects just me and my buddy. As soon as i sparked up a cig somebody approached me and asked if i wanted to purchase some bud, 1.5 for ten bucks. Sure why not it will be some mids what ever. Even Worse. We we desperate but when i got the bud it was all seeds and brown shwagy ass nasty ass, i called it straight boardwalk mids. I mean what do you expect i guess from a shady ass guy like that. Me and my buddy rolled up two .75 planes and got only a little high

20. Well theres a good mix of dank and mids where i live. I usually buy dank at 45-50 and eigth but instead i got a quarter of mids for 30... This shit was so nasty. Choc full of seeds and seed casings, was brown and dark green, smelt bad. Only way i could get threw it was to smoke joints and blunts. Ended up throwing out the last 2 g's cuz it was just so gross i would gag when smoking it lmao. Not hating on mids tho there usually ALOT better where i live. All my friends sayed i got some shit called "B-town brown" lol the town i live in starts with the letter b.