worst weed uv bought?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andy420420, Sep 28, 2012.

1. #1 andy420420, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    ever buy horible weed?

2. lol, yeah. It came with a side of horrible grammar

but for real, I have. Hands down, worst weed I ever bought was some white widow. Even weirder was that it didn't look or smell particularly bad, nor did it smoke bad either. Just the high was so fucking weak it was practically non-existent.

I also got some bud called "elephant" one time. It was pretty weak potency-wise, but in addition to that it was soooooooooooooooo fucking dry. Like you could literally take a nug and just crumble it between your fingers. Hated that shit, even for $140 an ounce

3. Some shit named "lamb's bread" I didn't even get high. My ass felt a little tingly but that was about itz

4. I dont remember the name but it tasted like straight Garbage. i ALMOST couldn't smoke it

5. "White Widow"that shit didn't even get me high, smoked alteast 4 packed joints, light buzz if anything.

6. I used to get mids and there was a time last summer when my dealer couldn't get any for like a week and finally just bought what he could. It was almost unsmokable but he at least gave a discount. I believe that was the batch he ended up making brownies with, which were awesome.

7. Worst weed I've ever smoked hands down was Cherry Haze. No offense to the strain or the seed company that started it, but it was completely horrible. I blame the grower. But it tasted like reggie and I got a headache. It looked and smelled dank as fuck.

8. It was some "Medicinal Marijuana" that I bought off my GF's parents dealer who was a caretaker who was recently robbed while on vacation.

I paid $280, (Usually $250). I swear I smoked 3-4 bowls and I was about a 4/11 on the "chart of highness". Never got any better, wore off withing 30 minutes to an hour...

Usually 3-4 bowls and I'm good for a few hours... Needless to say I won't be buying for that dealer ever again...

9. Some cheap bushies from an open house I used to have to go to when I first started smoking. You'd have to have a fair few bowls to get anything, cost $25 too.

10. Some black mexican schwag a dude threw in with some mids.... That was a long time ago.

11. So i had this new guy, got him like 2 months ago or so, great stuff absolutely destroys one rip and im just fuckin gone.

Well i go to meet him and hes 45 min late says he throw a couple in, gives me this bag of shake with like 3-4 bigger buds, obviously more than what i paid for, get home, 3 bowls later im about as gone as i was off the other stuff on the first hit.

Im down to just doing blades now, and its fuckin brutual, choked that he did that too me.

12. I matched a bowl with a friend once. I didn't see him pack the bowl, and when I go to hit it it tasted like straight dirt. Turns out all he had was some brown bricked shit. We ended up dumping the bowl and smoking 2 bowls of my dank.

13. #13 Nash92, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    I have a friend that'll deal on occassion. And to pay for a recording session, he gave me a quo of some awful bud that literally tasted like hay. Shit gave me a raging headache, but i smoked it all in 2/3 sessions just to get rid of it.

I've had nothing but dank ever since. :)

14. Mexican dirt weed, I bought a whole paper trash bag of it for 50 bucks like 20 years ago in San Antonio you could literally taste and feel the dirt in it..ended up trading it for two 12 packs of bud....I was lucky to get that..luckily the guy didn't sample it first.

15. Haha couple of years ago, an old "friend" tried to help me get a sack in the dry season. He ended up getting me some Mexican brick weed, it was over priced, and it looked brown, as in brown like shit... I couldn't smoke that crap, I ended up giving it to that "friend"..!!

16. Some mids that my classmate bought to match at the campus, they weren't bad but the high was weak and this was 420 :(

17. I was given herb laced with formaldehyde once, fortunately I did not smoke it before I had discovered its secret. Still, worst herb I have ever received.
    :smoke:

18. Actually another bag of weed I bought was similar to this situation. I was in college and hanging out, some guy sold me a "dank ass" 1/4 for 420. The nugs were fat, smelled good, looked good. Me and my friend rolled up a few joints and I shit you not, this weed took us 2-3 joints to get high. We didn't feel anything after the 1st one.

19. the weed I once got was very hard like a rock, it didnt burn right, it had yellow colour on it and it tasted like shit, plus the bag had seeds in it, and I paid 20 euros for it, and then that fucking shithead dares to say he has the best shit in town. fuck.

20. I was going to chill at my friends place and he said he picked up some stuff called Romulan. I google and it's supposed to be good shit. I get there all pumped and he pulls out this brown shit and goes "here it is!". It was basically reggie :(