Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst Weed Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AtoFtw, Mar 31, 2016.

1. I started a new insta with a theme of "shittiest weed and grows anybody can find"! I thought it was a good idea and very humorous.

Post pictures below of the worst weed or grows you ever came across and I'll put them on IG. Leave your IG if you want me to tag you.

Interested in seeing this anyways, so reply away!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Found this ugly mofo on the interwebzz. I think this qualifies for this thread !

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not entirely sure how bad it is, but it was as crispy AF and had virtually no smell. Smoked half of that in an hour or two with my parents in the other room and there was virtually no smell. and didn't even catch a buzz or anything. It was outside the US and it was all I could get. Weirdly enough it was the first and most expensive weed I've ever smoked.

Also SEEDS. I know you can't tell from the pic, but there were many.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1