Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst weed-related experience I've had ever...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fadeddd, Dec 19, 2010.

1. yup.
    so true.

2. Sounds scary I would deffintly sit down with him (woith out smoking) and talk to him abut it figure out what is going on. Maybe he just needs to talk to some one.

3. He needs to take some sober time and chill out. Seems like he's having a reality trip. He thought he was all that and a bag of chips(You mean I'm not God). He has always done well with whatever he chose to do, has a lot of friends potential scholarships etc. Now his own family is disowning him for something that he had a lot of heart in.. Every time he smokes now he gets set off and thinks he is a failure.

4. It seems kind of bad, but

2 summers ago, there was a period where i (like a guy said higher) would OBSESS with different philosophical subjects, and metaphysics... and I was kinda fascinated with schizophrenia, and I would also drink a LOT of energy drinks, and i was beginning to smoke weed regularly, and one day i think i drank too much caffeine, cause that evening I was starting to panic with absolutely nothing (then i was saying to myself "WTF am I becoming schizophrenic???") (and it had been one week since I haven't smoked) and for about 2 weeks after, most of my Ideas were complete nonsense

I seriously thought I was the anti-christ (and i don't even believe in christianity) and that I was radio-active, that I had psychic powers, no wonder i ended up getting fired from my job :rolleyes: (they weren't aware of these odd ideas, but I did my job so bad they thought i was on acid or something)

and one time in a restaurant, I thought that albert hofmann's soul fused with mine (WTF)

but I was aware that my thought processes weren't at their most logical state, so i just tried to calm down, by meditating for example, and when I was aware that my thoughts were too fucked up, I tried to bring them back "on the normal track", I eventually was well again,

so your friend should seriously just take a break from any commitement for a couple of weeks, and concentrate on relaxing (WITHOUT smoking, that is). And you should maybe give him a little company, just to comfort him

5. I'm really concerned that his parents will begin jumping to a lot of the same conclusions you guys have had about maybe he's doing other drugs, but I really doubt it. I've know this dude forever, I know he has tried a couple psychedelics in the past (years ago) and he has never been afraid to tell me anything like that.

His mom is already convinced that I'm a stoner and a bad influence on the guy, even though he started smoking when he was 16 and I didn't start til I was 18 and we're the same age. Whatever though, all I have to do is be honest if they start asking me questions like that. I really don't think he would do any other drugs. The only thing he has been willing to try in the past is stuff grown from the ground, no synthetics or anything.

I could be wrong though. I just hope he's not schizophrenic. I'd prefer to find out he was doing some crazy drugs and lying to me about it then him be schizophrenic. :\

6. Just a little update incase anyone is curious; his sister called me this morning and said he was hospitalized. The drug test came back negative for everything (aside from THC I assume if they tested for it), they either gave him a cat-scan? or a ctscan? and that all showed normal too. I guess the next step will be the psychologists and psychiatrists. I guess he finally slept for the first time in 2-3 days with the use of tranquilizers at the hospital.

I guess they took him there when he said he was going to kill "all his brothers and sisters so they may be together". :(

7. #27 thereddfoxx12, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    Well here is my 2 cents. I have smoked when really tired like that before (like no sleep the last night at all) and it made me very paranoid. Another time it was very late and I was sleep deprived it threw me into a 3 day psychotic break. However when I get my sleep weed just chills me out, I never get paranoia or anything when I am not sleep deprived. The trippy stuff, like hearing music that sounds real, but I know isn't, only happens with sativa strains. I was also on a medicine that weakened my mental threshold (Prozac, I was 14 at the time). So my advice is to wait until he gets his sleep then try again. The weed may have been laced though, I didn't really have irrational thoughts or anything. I was just terrified because I had a really scary hallucination of my cats fucking jaw dropping to the ground. I was scared and was apparently talking very fast for 3 days, I also felt high and was unable to even play video games. It was just mids though so I think it was most likely laced now that I think about it.

8. Shit sucks dude, im sorry. I hope for the best turnout, but most likely best he stays off the drugs. Dont matter if its weed or whatever, if drugs ARE causing it i dont care how pissed people get about this but he needs to lay off.
    Best of hope.

9. it could be schizophrenia... People can just kind of get it at any point really until you're like 30. Like it just kinda hides out and then creeps up. I'm really sorry man

10. If he has a schizophrenia or some shit, weed could make it worse, and i'd suggest if he wants to smoke he goes and gets diagnosed by a psychologist, just incase.

Also, I have to say this : Weed doesn't cause schizophrenia or any other disorder, that's all in the genetics.

11. Wow I'm sorry man, sounds like a difficult situation. Try to be there for him as much as you can in the next couple months and keep this thread updated.

12. Something would have shown up on a ct scan if he was schiz. I think he's just really unhealthy right now, sleep deprived, anxious etc. Heavy medication is not the proper response long term but short term in order to get him to a base point it is essential. Update the topic as you will, hope this progression is at a halt.
    -KillerKush-

13. Really made me sad to read this man i honestly hope your friend is alright. :(

14. Sounds to me like he's tired of living up to everyone's standards of the perfect child.

15. I guess "reefer madness" isn't just all propaganda after all lol