Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst type of people to smoke with.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Wtf idk why it did that I didn't write it 3 times o.o my phone hates me D: but yes I was high but not that high xD

2. When people tell me to pack a bowl of my weed.

Or when we all plan to meet up and smoke, we all show up, sit down with a bong, and I'm the only one with weed. Had this happen to me a week ago, literally a group of 10 people we all sat down with a bong and I was the only one with bud so I just said i didn't have bud because I wasn't about to smoke out 10 people lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. People who refer to it as Pot or Marijuana.

4. I mean I like to refer to is as:
    Weed, bud, herb, maryjane, or ganja. I hate it when newbies refer to it as pot or are like were smoking marijuana!

5. people who don't have weed

6. isn't this someone else's avatar.

7. my twin

8. I hate when my friend has a severe meniscus tear in his knee and starts running around

9. People who get really uptight and cant chill out
    People who try to steal my shit when they think I dont know Whats happening
    People who aren't high when I am and treat me like Im retarded
    People who I smoke out with all my bud and then when they smoke me out complain after we smoke a bowl

10. people that dont tell you theyre fucking sick when you smoke with them :mad:

now i have the flu

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

11. The one's that always tell you how they smoked some better weed recently and how great it was but can't score you any to prove it!

12. People who take one hit and somehow are instantly high smh..

13. people who complain about the way other people smoke weed..

14. The people that always try to scheme bud off of you

15. Well I also agree with you and also disagree, talking while in a rotation isn't bad but I feel like talking should be done while somebody else in the rotation has the blunt. That's just my opinion though

16. People who keep trying to talk when you just tryna chill

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. What drives me abso-fucking-lutely nuts is when you have someone who barely takes two tokes total off of anything and then complains to all of their friends that herb doesn't do anything for them like they are some kinda freak of modern science or something... miracleofscience.gif

18. When your friends are like "Yeah lets get high at the weekend", and we all know that they don't have weed or even have connections for weed, so they're basically saying lets smoke my stash at the weekend. My money you rude cunts lol. Don't even contribute to the cost.

19. I am sorry, I have got to ask. I am a seasoned toker who I guess should not be in this thread for apprentices but was doing the wake-n-bake thing and it caught my eye.

Anyhow the question is what you do guys mean by people who don't know how to inhale? I have been toking for several decades and the only time I have ever had a problem inhaling is when I put ice and Everclear into my bong...at 190 proof, little tough on the lungs but you go from zero to plastered in about 2 minutes.

FWIW, this is what I call "smoking for effect"

88_widow.jpg everclear1.jpg

20. People who take being high way too seriously, you know? the ones who act all serious and sober then complain to you when you try to enjoy yourself.   

Also have to say people who insist on watching depressing movies or listening to sad music. What the hell is wrong with you? 

Anyone who acts all loud and sketchy and also insists on smoking at a very inconvient place outside grrr