Worst thing you've ever done =/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by glazedKnuckles, May 19, 2012.

1. I dropped my friends puppy and killed it. It was squirmy and I lost control. I went in to a dark place because I felt so bad.

2. Okay, thought of another. My girlfriends and I decided to hike down to a secluded part of the river for a day of sunbathing and chatting. These football player looking guys hiked down the same path with cases of beer to drink and have fun. We started seeing empty beer cans float by. We booked it out of there pretty fast as drunk football players around girls is a bad combo.

We had to skirt past them and of course it wasn't easy. One guy sort of blocked our path and kept bugging us to hang with them. One other guy start saying semi crude things because we were resisting. Then we were called lesbians when we finally got away and hiked back up the path.

When we got to the top, I talked the girls in to inflating every damn one of their truck tires. We had one girl on watch. We took off to the small town to get some ice cream. I ran across a forest service guy to tell them some guys were trashing the river. When we drove back up to our campsite, we passed them and they there were cops there talking to them, I'm presuming about littering or drinking under age. But they looked way bummed.

Felt fucking great but did we have to do all four tires?

3. What a stupid thing to beat your ass for. You were only young and curious. Parents can be so stupid sometimes.

4. Do you want to elaborate? On purpose?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. what did you even buy?[/QUOTE]
    You know she knew YOU did it right?

6. #386 WeedCat, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019

Double standard. They were both doing wrong. The girl's action in no worse than the guys. I don't understand why people do this. Just take care of your shit before you move on to new shit. I always tell my daughter that. When you cheat, you hurt more than just that person. Give them the dignity and respect they deserve and break up with them before you move on to a new guy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You sound like you can use some help Korey.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Probably wishing my mom would die?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #390 Dizzy, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Well I haven't actually done anything too bad yet...However I do have a fantasy were I get revenge on the people who attacked me and cause my head/brain injury. Maybe something like you would see in the Saw movies if I was smart enough (which im not) They are still back in Jamaica as much as I know... they the only people in the world that I really hate!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. It wasn't intentional...we were about 3 or 4 yo and I got him to eat some plants we were playing around... I got sick and it killed him.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hmm. Wait. I have a better one. Beating the shit out of my guy after he cheated because I saw the hickey on his neck.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. You inflated their tires? That was nice of you. I would of deflated their tires but that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

13. That's good you did imo!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Whoops. Thanks for that. I probably sounded like an angel. But slicing them would have really been evil.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #396 WeedCat, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    No judgement. Just curious. I can't imagine how your young brain must have comprehended all of that. I'm sorry. I study plant medicine and I understand how easily that sort of thing can happen. Quite a few plants around typical neighborhoods are poisonous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Oh God one of my cringe posts . I grew up a lot since this comment was made.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Or better yet, make amends for it. If not with that particular person in the past, someone else that can use the help, money, labor, whatever it is you try to make right. That's how you do it.

18. How you feeling about the whole thing after some time?

19. #400 WeedCat, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Wowza, lots o' judgement here. If you read all these posts, there are some genuine stories of people who feel pretty crappy for the things they've done. It probably feels cathartic for them to talk about it anonymously and it's always a good idea when you want to start to heal from regrettable past actions. I think it's a valuable thread.

You can tell with some, it didn't affect them much because they wear today the very sunglasses they stole many years ago or still laughing about the things they've done despite the pain it caused others. And some people here are pretty fucking sick attention seekers with their dark and twisted posts . But lucky, not many.