Worst thing you've ever done =/

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by glazedKnuckles, May 19, 2012.

1. Title explains it all, pour it all out.

I'll reveal my absolute worst if the thread gets big enough but for now...

For me, it has to be stealing from my family to buy unmentionables, the worst kind. The most absolutely selfless people in the world, who fed me, wiped my ass, and paid for damn near everything a kid could want, and it still wasn't enough

I always told myself anything I could to justify what I was doing, and it scared me realizing how much I'd lied to myself. Its something I've learned to live with, but will never forgive myself for.

No judgements, no criticism, open up about the things you previously couldn't =/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I've done some crazy shit enough to probably fill this thread with tons of stories but some of this stuff you cant say because it hurts to think about the pain you have caused.

But a lesser story is i sometimes just do crazy things and usually i have friends around who limit me from doing stupid shit because that is just the type of person i am, I'm free and i like to do whatever my heart tells me to do. So on with the story, we went to this secluded lake spot and it was only my car that we had so we got there got out, partied, smoked. I went to the car for a cigarette and my friend wanted one, what i had realized the whole time there was a lit blunt from the car ride that caught my back seats on fire, some ashes fell down into a plastic bottle full of whiskey and burned through and caught fire and eventually caught the whole bag it was in and a towel and it eventually got to the jug of gas and my car was torched. It was ABLAZE. We eventually let it burn out and in the morning we pushed it into the lake. We left it there for about a week till we got someone with a truck to pull it out. It was horrible because my dad had gotten a new vehicle and gave me this one. I felt so guilty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. As a kid of about 9 I had a begal puppy. We also had a Dobermin. In the past I saw the Pincher kill a couple dogs that went past my house.....well Me and my sister had the pup down by the lake and the big black bastard came along....I thought to myself I had better hide this pup so the big dog doesnt kill it.

I hid the dog under the water......

then I hid the body

really really felt bad.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. when i was 8 electrocuted another kid, thought it was funny. till he couldn't let go.
    never seen him again.

5. Crashed my parents car and did over $100,000 worth of damage lol. Stole drugs from a drug dealers house with a couple buddies with guns. All of this was done when i was under 18 and all of that crazy shit is now past me. Work a normal job now living a normal life. Assaulted 2 cops if you want to count that in aswell. My dad called the cops on me while i was in the shower and i opened the door and punched one in the face and punched the other in the stomach while drunk and got arrested :( Im actually pretty glad i did this all under age and not while i was a adult though :)

6. I laughed my ass off.

7. threw my puppy off the porch and made him land on his back and he yelped for a good 8 minutes....

i was probably 11 years old?

that dog is now dead (from natural causes),

and so is my heart...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. when i was in 5th grade, some neighbor kid was over and asked him if he wanted a dew..

well... it was half dew in that glass and the other half wiz ,lmao. I got punched
    Then he tried to to get his big brother to beat my ass, ..him & I ended up best friends.
    lmao.
    nows whos in control,lol.

9. Slingin unmentionables to kids and pregnant bitches

10. lmao..

11. i was at my friends house across the street at the age of atleast 10? probably a little younger. Well we were sitting in his room, and while he was playing nintendo, i locked his big ass cat in a suitcase that was just size of the cat. It wasn't even that funny at the time, i really dont know why i did it. but after about 10 minutes of the suitcase falling over, & my friend still not realizing..his mom walks in. She starts talking to us then she hears a faint "meoooowww" and runs over to the suitcase. she opened it and it WREAKED of piss. The cat limpers out and the mom starts yelling at both of us. Once she left i convinced my friend that this other neighborhood kid probably snuck in and stuffed the cat in there. :confused_2:

Yeah i know it was fucked up, i look back on it and cringe. Sometimes you just cant control yourself at that age..lmao.

12. Has anyone else here microwaved a baby?

Didnt.think so

13. I knew a kid who pawned his mom's wedding ring for some unmentionables. He said he felt much like you.

14. Uh...Thrashed my girlfriends dads house...

Guy is a tool so I thrashed his house so bad...:D

Kicked every door in and punched shit ton of holes and threw chairs out the windows

15. Once i threw a molotov bomb to a house. They deserved it tho.

Not the worst thing, not even close...oh lawd.

16. Im pretty clean. Except for that phase I had where I kidnapped children into the depths of the ball pit.

[​IMG]

It was a dark time for me.

17. i've stolen from my moms purse before for weed definalty not proud of that at all

18. not the worst thing but it sticks out to me. when i was about 10 there were these 2 kids on my street that were dicks, so i wrote threatening letters with cut outs from magazines, like hostage letter kinda deal.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. @Welker
    Did that, stole the car,even the money in my moms pockets & smokes, then returned the car in the morning,
    spent the money, smoked all her smokes,spent her money on gas for the car, & snuck back in & went to sleep.

I did get grounded,lol. but I did tell my ma, later in my 30's lol.

20. #20 DeletedUsername123, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    When I was 14ish me and some friends would go to petco and buy a couple mice and would go feed them to random cats. The ones that didn't get eaten were either put into a back yard where we would hunt them with BB guns or put in a plastic box to try and catch Eagles or other big birds with.

It's not the worst nor do I really care about it. Mice are the one animals that don't have a place in my heart. I hate those things. I could never hurt any other animal.