Worst thing to happen while rolling.......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K4LImist, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Hey blueend I think it really is time for an uprising. We've been sitting in and being polite for 50 odd years now, and look where it's got us: further in the hole.

2. Raves are the embodiment of Peace love unity and respect. Yeah, people who participate should get maced.

3. i know it is.but one country or two aint enough.if something changes it has to be massive.and unfortunately it probably ahs to be in the states cause its like..you know the states..whoaa and all..hehe..i dont ahve a prob with the states only with some policies..anyhow thats not the point.point is if something changes that must start from the states and i dont see that happening my friend..

we were fighting on streets for more than a month.we set the country on fire..literally.and things are pretty much the same..

last riot i went to i ate so much tear gas i almost died.thats why it was the last.
    cause even if i give my life.nothing will change.

when things are rotten to the bottom there very little you can do..u have to change everything cause everything is corrupted...

its nice to see there are still people against the system though.

sigh...

4. erm...why didnt i see that??
    because spraying at people when they do nothing wrong is fuckin sick.thats why.

and what they spray with is usually toxic.bythe way...
    wow u do deserve ur rep bar dont ya...

or maybe im overwhelmed now and high and a bit too hostile..sorry..whatever..

all i know is that if i get sprayed, someone is getting molotoved.end of story.

5. Im for this uprising plan.

Gotta get more rags thou :eek:

6. jus need to get our hands on the same shit they spray, and blast the stupid mother fuckers in they face. see how they enjoy that.

be careful rioting in the states.....they taking pics.

7. I'll organize the Atlantic Canada affairs.. haha.

And I agree Blue. Needs to happen in the states, but Canada would suffice I think.

8. ok arrange the canada ..
    ill do the greece.minor but hey thats where i have my connects.
    hehehe

oh the revolution...sigh*

9. Everything helps :p

you sure do love them molotovs

10. learning about the death of a family member.

11. That would suck swisher.

12. yeah, it did suck

13. I can't even imagine the emotion...

:(

14. i was at an umphrey's mcgee concert in october and i ate 2 tenths of good molly but that wasnt enough...i wanted some doses so i find a guy with some and he says lets do the transaction in the bathroom.....he hands me a 10 strip and says take what you want..........so i ripped off like 3 and im about to hand him some money when a security guard walks up....i was about to dip out real fast when he said both of you gimmie 20 bucks and ill let you go:hello: needles to say i was SO fucking scared i almost died right there on the spot

15. I don't mean to be a dick, but that's what you get for going to 420 fest.

Before the event even happened Motive was having trouble with visas, the pohleese, and the San Bernardino community. Motive lied to the stupid mainstream ravers who still spent their money anyway. 420 Fest was on the news days before, San bernardino released several statements about them paying 40+ officers over time to work undercover at the event and outside. There were several reasons that spelled BUST weeks before the event went down.
    SB community is tripping about raves @ pharoahs because some stupid ptot thought it was a good idea to hang out with a 40 year old man before and after some rave there.

As for me, no nothing bad has ever happened to me while rolling because I was smart about which raves I attended. Kids getting maced and tasered at a theme park hosting a rave is awesome. It just shows that the police are really taking notice and want to stop these lame ass events. You never see crap like this at undergrounds:D:D

16. That is what raves are supposed to be and used to be. This has not been the case in nearly 10 years.

17. Fuck mainstream raves

18. Yes, but that's what nearly all of them are here. Even the crews that were underground gave in because there is money to be made in the mainstream.

19. Back in the 90's my two closest friends (one guy, one girl) and I all did some X at the same time, it was during our month of ecstacy...anyway, we kind of had to break up the party beacuse the two of them wanted to have sex, and didn't want to include me. When made me sad.

But it was like 15 years ago, and I barely remember it.

20. i was in circle k rolling lyke some wheels

n i was payin for some arizona n some fat mexican dudes grabbed a few 24 packs n tried to run out n this big ass gay black clerk tried to takle one of em n got thrown into the door ..

it wasnt really bad .. but it was quite a thing to see while rollin ..
    it was prolly lyke 1 in the mornin