worst thing to do while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by nagchampuh, Aug 29, 2007.

1. watch the food network channel without any FOOD:mad:

2. amen to that.

that is the reason I dont channel surf when I'm high.

3. lol who the hell watches the food channel anyways?

4. I do sometimes.

5. HaHaHa! No shit! Hey if you got the munchies and no food, smoke more dope, it helps.

6. Walking.

I think walking is like a punishment when you're baked. But maybe that's just cause I'm fuckin lazy when I'm sober too.

7. Deal with the Po-Po!:eek::smoke::bongin:

8. Yeah I was about to say get arrested, etc.

In my younger days sometimes I would come home completely ripped and be forced to a fun, confusing ass game of scrabble with my mom and sister. Not only did it suck because I'd be ripped and therefore lose every time, but it's also a pain in the ass to try and not look high.

And food network is the shit, Giada ftw.

9. worst thing to do high?

go to work. It just seems to take forever to fucking finish. A 8 hour day seems like 24 hours when baked.

10. Go and sit your licence.
    If by some miracle you pass your going to look so baked on your photo.

11. Ahahaha, I feel so tempted to post my old G1 picture.
    Got shit-faced off the wacky tobaccy and my face was just flushed.

Also, don't go to work high..
    Go to work and then get high, it makes your day pass by really fast if you do it at your lunch hour.

12. Feels like an hour to me. I just try to do everything quickly as possible, I always finish way before I get off, so I'm bored doing nothing. :poke:

13. I do. And lots of chefs I work with watch it also. I watch it for the easy recipes and overall fun the shows are.

14. yea the clock seems to be going in slow-mo, and everything around ya seems like it tooo, and being burned out isn't good at work your just tired and not on your game.

Smoking more weed will only make it worse, everytime i smoke more, munchies keep going up, the only way to solve munchies is eating..or just to ignore it, but smoking more will only increase your appetiate even more.

15. man i'd always go to work high.... it would help me deal with the fucking annoying customers...i'd just smile and laugh...cause i was ripped....

the days i didn't smoke before work were the worst...

worst thing to do is....is.... what was i saying?

dealing with my parents used to be the worst... acting not high and trying to cover up... killed the buzz

16. the absolute worse thing to when high is take a long hike and find a place to sit and smoke and realize you have a reaaaally long walk back up and down hills..yea that night pretty much sucked.

17. go to the DMV...i dont know how people do it sober...its hell...and the closest one is in the town, where they shut a mental hospital down...the real bad ones either went to crazy people jail or this other one far away...the rest let out...so i walk in and its like a deleted scene from fear and loathing, and there once was this cracked out lady, walkin with a the crack pirate walk...and she walks up, right in front of me, and starts screaming, i didnt quite understand...but something about chickens...and thats not the strangest thing to happen there

another bad one, get baked, and totally space you got traffic court...but you still make, it...but your baked...in traffic court...trying to fight a speeding ticket...

also this morning i poured cereal and there was no fucking milk...luckily my little bro is at school, but i nearly karate chopped his head off with my foot...

18. i agree....fuck the po-po!:smoking:

19. Yeah I went there baked, i just played fight night round 3 on my phone and beat it while walkin in line, took at least 2 hours. And if theres somethin stranger then a crackhead woman screaming in a DMV line i wanna know it

20. I second that motion.:wave: I watch those home improvement shows as well, no shame here. Po-po's are the worst to deal with when high OR sober, I don't need or want them around me for any reason.