Worst thing someone ever said to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by camram, Oct 23, 2011.

1. ive been threatened with my life, other than that i cant think of anything insulting though because i try to be nice to everyone i meet

2. "i hope you die in a ditch with a needle in your asshole"

3. "You've been in a downward spiral since the second you arrived in town."
    -A close friend​

That really fucking hurt. Not because of the words, but because it was true. That was the day I started to turn my life around.

4. #24 ReadThis, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    "oh so u thought "hey there's a drunk white girl, she must be easy. Well I'm not.""-Sober white girl in club

Not the worst, but I was reallly tryin to fuck somethin last nite.

"Bruh, I lost $900"-my roommate. Cuz of that, I'm temporaily homeless.

5. "you're wrong"

6. "I had sex with your goldfish."

After that, our friendship has never been the same.

7. Meanest thing anyone ever said to me lol

Nah I get it bitches love money and most are superficial whores. No offense to your superficial whores out there.

8. "You do realise, you were a mistake"

Gee, thanks Dad... :(

9. if my pops said that to me i would annoy the fuck out of him untill the day he dies.

10. It's a tie.

"You are a waste of space" - told this aged 6 by my mam
    "You should of died, not your brother" - told this aged 7 by my mam

11. fuckin mams can be real bitches

12. i was fat back in elematary school and i had to sit next to some bitch. the whole 30 min bus ride she just made fun of me. made jokes about my weight. called me ugly. no one likes me. classic bitch shit.

things never really phased me after that and people always ask why i never get mad at anything people say.

or maybe it was the same time era i went to NH with my mom and her friend and her son who's a year younger than me and this kids started making fun of my weight calling me man boobs and stuff. :(

13. "we are getting divorced and gonna live apart"

hurts like hell hearing that come from your mom at 6 years old.

I didn't even know wtf divorce was at that age

14. High school gym class, in the locker room...

big, steroid using jock: "wouldn't it be great to be gay?, no hear me out guys, you could have your mom think that one of your friends is coming over, just to play video games...you know? She thinks your up there playing some xbox when in reality you're sucking dick. it must be great to be gay....right blazethatgreen"?

I wanted to kill myself later that day.

15. Do you have shit for brains? _Mom

At least I have a dad . Kids at school

16. #36 420Juggalo610, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    Both is from 10th grade:
    "Look at you you can't burn or talk about anybody"

Don't know what that pussyole was talking about, but I was fat at the time and I never talked about or fucked with anybody. I saw him one time at the mall I stared him straight in the face when I walked pass him like I really could embarass you right in front of all these white people bruv. My "friends" knew his homie and they talked to him.

"Your name's Big Rob come on now who's real? Me or you?"

This dude was a fat ass square I was gonna bax his face in one time in gym and another time in 11th grade when him and his crew were instigating a fist fight I had at the end of the 10th grade school year he called me a wangster cuz I faught. His whole crew was a bunch of pussyoles.

17. you're a stupid ass cunt bitch and no one likes you at all.
    my best friend said that to me when we got into a huge fight...that knocked me down a peg or two or seven...

18. damn its sad how much hate and shit be in this world.

19. That's fucked up man I hope you stopped fucking with him after that like I should of did with my "friend"

20. "do you like the way the herpe bumps in my vagina feel?"