worst thing after sex...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedPlumpTomato, Nov 1, 2011.

1. My x and I both fell asleep while I was still inside her. When I woke up, it felt like my dick was sandwiched between two pieces of rye toast...

I have no idea why I'm sharing this..

2. must not have been very good ;)

3. thats not after sex my freind. The worst thing after unprotected sex is knowing you might be paying for a kid for the next 18 years of your life. Think god they have morning after pills. recent experience is where this all comes from :p

4. You've must of been exhausted to fall asleep inside of her.

5. She says "I'm pregnant". So glad that's over.

6. yall musta been pretty still

7. [​IMG]

8. Ahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the warning man. I have always thought about how nice it would be to fall asleep while still inside.

Now I know that I was right. Falling asleep while inside would be great. Waking up while inside is not! :laughing:

9. $25 a month for Trojans. $25 a week for Pampers. You decide.

10. There are other forms of birth control besides condoms ;)

11. [quote name='"Fëanor"']There are other forms of birth control besides condoms ;)[/quote]

Wrap it and tap it; :)
    No glove no love; :)

I'm on the pill no big deal;.... let me think >=[]

12. [quote name='"Tosh."']thats not after sex my freind. The worst thing after unprotected sex is knowing you might be paying for a kid for the next 18 years of your life. Think god they have morning after pills. recent experience is where this all comes from :p[/quote]

This, except that morning after pill is a bit expensive but beats 18 years of expenses.

13. Hahaha fucking rye toast.

14. yeah but if the chick is a gold digger and looking to trap someone good luck getting her to take it.. as a females POV i wouldnt take it.

15. haha nice..thanks for the rye toast warning....

16. I think there may be a chance you're doing something wrong here.

17. [quote name='"FinallyLegal4Me"']

yeah but if the chick is a gold digger and looking to trap someone good luck getting her to take it.. as a females POV i wouldnt take it.[/quote]

Slip it in a drink or something..but yeah I'd be upset if a girl trapped me.

18. UR a bitch, if i had to i would forcefully shove the pill down your throat, but i wouldnt wanna have to do that. But i would.

19. You've sandwiched your penis in between two pieces of rye toast?

20. yea sorry sweetheart but your takin that pill.