Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. id sometimes give people bud in empty cig packs i had layin around but i never thought that was weird

2. this was funny as hell :D

3. sharpie and a fucking hallowed out xbox but it was for 3 ounces so yeaaa

4. The cellophane that you get wrapped around cigarette packets, twisted and melted shut at the top. Ingenius now that I think about it, but definately weird.

5. Rolled up in toilet paper.... It was the dealer for this group of kids that I hang with, they were all like "its so inconspicuous!" I was like "this is fucking retarded!"

6. - Medicine bottle
    - Altoids tin
    - Dentyne Ice tin... or some other kind of gum, I can't remember
    - melted cigarette celophane
    - film canister :cool:

7. I once bought my dealer's guitar and coincidentally bought an eighth at the same time, he put the eighth in the guitar's pickguard sandwiched between the volume pot (no pun intended) and one of the pickups. if you know a lot about guitars, you'd know that's a tight squeeze, and pretty annoying to remove (takes about 11 screws removed to access :D)

Also, my last dealer, who was normally good with ziplock bags, gave me a quarter in a hair-cap one time. like, the shit you put on when you take a shower but want to keep your hair dry.

one of my old dealers used to be at chik-fil-a for work most of the time i'd want to pick up, so inevitably i would receive a lot of weed in chicken biscuit wrappers (made of paper).

one dude put a couple grams in his walkman when he sold it to my friend. it was bomb stuff so he excused it but it was pretty funny either way.

i went with a friend of mine when he went to pick up 2 ounces, and the guy had it all inside of a t shirt, and the holes for the neck and arms were stapled shut.

one guy sold me a g in the battery compartment of his broken cell-phone once. i was dumb in accepting that one, it was just unsanitary probably. :rolleyes:

oh, and of course, when my old dealer lost his first engagement ring and had to replace it, he wound up with an extra ring case.

guess where that went? :D he even opened it up to show it to me before i bought it and it kind of felt that i was being proposed to with purp.

creativity is an art, so it's always fun to see a bagger's ideas. :hello:

8. my friend got it in 6 zip loc bags.

wierdest for me would be the case for crackdown. i let my dealer borrow crackdown, then he just brought it back with an 8th inside it.

9. he should of just kept the game and fit more weed in the case...that game blew..the only reason it sold ok was because u could get the halo 3 beta

10. #70 korey, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    couple weeks ago I picked up an o of regs and my dealer comes walking out of his garage holding a walmart sack awkwardly with both hands underneath it. I immediately busted out laughing my ass off.

11. Some cool printed dime bag prints. I had a pack of batman ones that were the shit. Had hello kitty ziplocs too.
    Nearly everytime I get an 8th around here it comes in cellophane from a pack of smokes so that's not weird for me.
    No bag which pissed me off. Luckily had a cellophane.
    Easter egg.
    Cling film.
    Tin foil.
    A half in a bank envelope.
    Sheet of paper folded pretty nicely.
    Piece of garbage bag.
    Lots of homemade dime bags with melted sandwich bags.
    Bunch more I can't think of.

Sucks when packaging sacrafices some weed. Maybe we should get our dealers boxes of ziplocs for xmas.

12. One day I met my dealer in the middle of a park.

He comes out to me and I give him the money and he slaps something into my hand.

I look into my hand as it feels quite squishy and immediately yell "WHAT THE FUCK!".

He gave it to me in a condom. I shit you not, a condom with a knot tied on the end. The thing got pierced by a stem later on. :(

13. it was a couple year back wen i was at scool guy gave me a hiliter for 30 dollard weed was in the hiliter lol

14. once this asian dealer (ok, so i was desperate) gave me one of those tiny button bags which had a tear. he patched it up with some tape tho hah. never trust these "kind" of dealers

15. [​IMG]

Dude, you get fat quarters.

16. [​IMG]

it was probably his girlfriends but it was the only thing that he had for an O

17. my steady dealer puts bud in those little cups you rinse your mouth out after brushing your teeth. He covers it with either tin foil or plastic wrap.

18. In a mc donalds bag, lol

19. -condom-unused-unlubricated
    -sealed inside a welded together metal box

20. Why complain so much, especially if your dealer has done good shit for you.

Better to have it something, then to just have the bud placed in your hand.