Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I've had bud put in tinfoil, paperbags, dvd cases, old cig packs, etc etc.

But the BEST one I've ever had was when my dude put a quarter in the wrapper off of a phillie blunt box, then melted the top of the wrapper so that it stayed connected to the box with the weed at the bottom. that was awesome.

2. You win ha ha looks like someones dealer is a scientist ha ha

3. 1/8th in freezer bag
    plastic shopping bags
    smoke packs
    sandwich bag is very common
    paper folded into emvelope(he was good at it, he did it alot for coke haha)
    nothing
    celophane
    piece of garbage bag ****** tied
    once got half a can of pop with the top bent in, i cut myself trying to unfold it :(
    scale box
    kinder suprise egg
    tissue
    paper towel

but when i used to 'give away' weed, i always had a box of ziplocks, 20 bags and dime bags.
    and one thing that pissed me off, i would be at school, someone would walk up and ask if i got any, and when i hand it to them in thier hand they would be like 'wtf'
    sorry, i carry empty bags all the time right? -_-

4. When I first started I got a couple grams in two paper plates taped together to make a little dome thing. Shit sucked.

5. This is the type of bag he puts the qp in (not tesco tho)

:(

6. i get the no bag thing often

also the other week i had guy pick up some dirty newspaper from the dirt at a park..good stuff tho

7. Back in the day when i got some weight, I used to get from this Girl who sold pounds after pounds a day. Well she always sold her shit in cups. like tocobell cups, ect.

Everytime i would ask for a QP one of her runners would come ona bike witha cup or two full of weed. It was always on so why would i care? plus stealthy.

Onetime i got a P and it was in a Querdoba wrapper with half a burrito still in. My dealer knew i was a stoner to eat it too. HA

8. Tin foil is the worst but I'm sure I'll get it in weirder packaging in the future.

9. my dealer gave me a cup one time

it was so random... a cup

10. i've had it in quite a variety lmao.. seems like most dealers get the same idea when they run out of baggies =']!

tinfoil
    clingfilm
    a money bag.. which was fucking unopened and passed in a rush so lost quite a bit of weed on the fucking grass in college.. fuck that dick narked me off >=[

and one time a few weeks ago me and a few friends were off to a party. i text my dealer and asked if he could drop 80 down he agreed so we went to meet him were we usually do, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a fucking 'fridge raider' packet with the weed in .. LOL.. i laughed pretty hard and thought he was joking, but he assured me he wasn't and rode off... it was blueberry weed, the best shit the dude has, but it smelled pretty fucking chicken-y :laughing:.. he must have so carefully opened the packet, ate the bites and burnt it back together :')

btw, if nobody knows what fridge raiders are, they're them chicken bites that turn the dude on the advert into a..raging warewolf? lmao ..

Fridge Raiders ..

11. a filled shoebox.

12. one time a dude made me an origami cup, worked pretty well :D

13. A rolled up piece of newspaper that had faded so bad you couldnt even tell the date on it.
    The dealer handed me it, looked at me, said sorry then we both burst out laughing.
    He's one of my best mates haha.

14. so far the strangest thing is tin foil for me.

but my dealer is legit, he's always got ziplocs. (knock on wood)

:D

15. kelnex tissie paper, or the blunt tubes.

16. Haha, based off reading what some people have been handed makes me feel pretty lucky. The worst thing I've been handed is those damn sandwich bags with no zip lock. Another thing I hate, back when I first started smoking I would only buy half-eights/eighths, and a few times I would get handed an eighth in one of those tiny ass gram bags. It always weighed out, but the bud was all smooshed and shit.

17. I think the weirdest ever would have to be cellophane.
    I mean, I'm sure it's not all that unheard of for larger quantities, but I was buying a gram!
    He had wrapped the bud up in like seven layers of cellophane and it took me five minutes just to get the damn weed out.
    When I did, it was so fucking squashed that I didn't know if I had gotten ripped or not.

18. A styrofoam cup.

19. His hat.

I had to later return his hat on the next purchase

20. just some crumpled up computer paper...it sucks because it always opens up on accident