Worst/strangest dealer packaging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mustard Tiger, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Dub in a glued closed Nerds candy box.

2. Back when i was still using dealers I went to his house to pick up. His grandma was visiting so we did the deal in his bathroom, kinda sketch. Anyways he weighs it out in front of me and then realize he doesnt have any bags. He looks around and sees a fucking plastic bag full of toilet paper rolls with a picture of a fucking happy ass baby on it. So he goes "we'll give you something nice and soft" im like "wtf?" and he rips off the piece of the bag that says "soft and fluffy" in a little fucking cloud, places my weed on this ratty ass piece of plastic and then wraps it. I have to admit it made me laugh though. This same dealer gave it to me in a melted cig wrapper once as well.

3. I've had dealers use toilet paper and tin foil, but most have just gave it in baggies. I know one dude who got a few grams stuffed into a balloon once though.

4. I just thought it was funny that u suggested a grocery bag before a ziplock lol, I didnt give it much thought.. Sheeeeesh, relax lol. My bad

5. i once received everything wrapped in foreign insults. one side serbian, the other spanish.

me cago en la leche

6. i once had some guy who would fold up video game manuals i have no idea where he got 7 madden 12 manuals lmfao but they were folded up nice n shit so idk maybe its less obvious

7. You shit in my milk?

8. A piece of trash paper found on the grass at a park. Dogs probably pissed on it and everything lol.

9. me cago (or me saco) en la leche can also be translated as "i'm cumming"

10. lol i usually only buy grams and theyre always in little plastic jars, dealer cares about her product. never got anything seriously wierd

11. learn pockets! if you all learned pockets, you would never be short of places to put your weed.

12. Yea cause theres nothin better than linty bud lmao

13. one time a guy gave it too me in a paper envelope, another time i got it in a 12.5 amber leaf pouch haha.

14. Traded $160 for a McDonalds bag...

But there was an ounce in there! :smoking:

15. I picked up an eighth from my guy while he was waiting in his car. I guess he texted me while I was on my way over, because I didn't read until I saw him the text that said "bring a bag, forgot mine".

He had one of those string Adidas knapsacks. He put it in there, gave it to me, and I returned it to him mu next pick up. Haha.

16. lol this cracked me up! i have to start putting my bud in easter eggs. i think its hilarious!

17. today I got about 1.75 gs of top shelf for 20 bucks. I happy he hooked me up because that's usually be about 1 g since it's a small amount. but I got a little pissed because he pulled out a produce back, tore off a corner and twisted it up...

18. #558 PsychoHorse, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    So after 2 years of getting baggies. It finally happened.

I get it in a burnt sealed platic, that was inside of a round chew container. It had a strong minty smell which I guess is better then having the other smell

And recently when I give a lil piece of a nug to my brother. He's puts it in a plastic wrap from his cigarette box.

19. It sounds fucking stupid, and it fucking is, but I had a REALLY paranoid dealer once. Dude used to look around every two seconds thinking he could hear/see cops on empty streets and shit. Anyway, once he came to give me an ounce, and he was kicking this football about with him. He kicked the ball towards me and gave me a handshake, and said, "There's your ball back, thanks for lending me it." He'd actually cut a ball up and put bud in a carrier bag inside, and duct-taped it back up haha. What the point in that was, I'll never know. But it's the last time I bought of him. Bud was good though.

20. You got a free football, what's the problem lol