WORST state in the union?

Discussion in 'General' started by NadicusMaximus, Oct 28, 2007.

1. If you would pick one state NOT to be living in, which would it be?

2. Maryland, because you pay taxes out the asshole
    ...and the winters fucking suck

3. Mexico, but it isn't a state, YET.

4. Louisiana, some parts of New Orleans and Baton Rouge are like 3rd world countries

5. I'm not sure which state is the worst, but Cali is definately the best.

6. id say new york has gotta suck big balls people are packed togeather, theres huge rats and no damn privacy! im glad im in alaska tons of privacy and trees and some of the most lax pot laws right up there with cali.

7. Welcome to Magnolia of da 3rd ward.

West Palm Beach been bad for a while.

8. :confused:

9. new mexico

...honestly, whats in new mexico?

10. north dakota, those fucking bastards.

11. steriotypical new york. When, what he's really probably thinking of is New York City. I doubt all of new york is crowded, full of "huge rats" and has no privacy

12. I've been to 48/50 states.. I'd have to say connecticut, new jersey, and oaklahoma suck.

13. Wyoming, I've been through it a few times, and it sucked.

14. i hear iowa and oklahoma really suck....
    my top 3 to live in though are cali, colorado, and pennsylvania

15. The states i would like to live in are california, seattle, and oregon. I enjy the west coast. To be honst though, i love where i live. I'd have a hard time leaving philly. The places i'd least like to live are georgia, mississippi, and LA. I dont like the south. I dont like the culture they instill in kids and all that. I dont mean to generalize, but there is alot of racism and such in the south. I dont think i could live in such a intolerant place.

16. Oklahoma. the most exciting thing that was in oklahoma city whenever i was there for a few days was going to the Murrah Building memorial.

i agree with the racism part. but i love the south, born & raised. i just moved out to georgia less than 4 months ago from dallas and it's pretty hard gettin used to all the racism out here. i'm hopin though to either move back to dallas in 2 years after college, move to somewhere in north cali on the west coast, or move to new orleans LA (love it there.. even after katrina, i still think its great there)

17. SSHaze- Georgia is fucking bomb, yeah theres a little reverse racism, but its whatever.. its tolerable and in big cities is non-existant.

When i was in boot camp i was in columbus, ga and often hung out in atlanta... georgia is fucking bomb.

18. I have to agree with isparkmygreens. North f*ckin Dakota has GOT to suck

19. I hate ND too. What did those bastards do to you?

20. Florida for handing the electoral votes to dubya, and in a close second: Kansas.