Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst scenario ever

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Logieberra, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So my mom HATES even people talking about pot... I come in freshly baked and for some reason shes in the kitchen so I slink by to get to my computer room and bam.... my trusty old glass pipe falls from my pocket and shatters on the ground not only throwing small pieces everywhere and even into her foot but it REEKED of dirty pipe and ash...

theres my bad weed story whats yours ?:smoking:

2. "Woah how did that get there"

3. Going to court.

4. My mom found my bong the other day while i was walking into the room.. luckily i can lie like Bill Clinton and I got off free!

5. also id love to hear the good part of the story bro! what did your mom say???

6. Damn man that sucks. what did you mom say???? what happend next?

7. I had this terrifying dream the other night that I was somehow suspected in setting up a murder in a prison (been watching too much OZ I think lol). I was like freaking out and shit. Not real but it was the first thing that came to mind lol.

8. Oh my mom was YELLING! she was pissed... lysol being sprayed all over lol

9. Thats not funny :(

10. I would also say going to court was my bad weed story. My parents wouldn't care if I broke a pipe in the house, but I sure as fuck better clean it up!