Worst ripoff from your dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed2009, Jul 11, 2009.

1. #1 Blazed2009, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    Whats the worse ripoff from your dealer?

Mine was i brought a dime for 10
    but only had about half a blunt pissed me off
    found a new dealer instantly

2. I got 10gs for 130 from this guy, and then it was good, I went back again and his roomate sold it to me that time, I ended up getting 8gs for 135. The weed wasn't even good.

3. It was recent.. dude called me and told me he had some headies and I could go grab atleast a quarter

I get there, he has about a half oz of it and its only 1 nug.

he cuts off a buncha nice bud chunks from the stem, and gives me the diesel ass stem in my quarter, ended up getting like 2 grams of stem.. sooo pissed.

4. I was "getting" rid of bud. Got a piece pulled on me over 6 ounces, $1,950. Got the fucker though, and half of my bud, and about a grand...

Stupid asshole, haha.

5. supposed to be 2.5 but was 1.6

6. You win

7. i was in a big hurry to buy a half ounce for 50 bucks. i met the dealer and he preassured me so i didnt even look at the bud (it was in an opaque bag) turns out it was grass and i lost 50 bucks :(

8. lol how the hell do you fall for that?

9. It was an opaque bag and he didn't check

10. Bought a quarter from a friend's guy and he gave me an eighth, apparently keeping the other eighth for himself. Not even very good regs.

Just found out he got an infected tattoo and has to get his arm amputated.

:p

11. two nights ago i bought a quarter for 100$...desperation

12. damnnnnnnnnn

i pay that for a quarter of dank usually

13. uhh ive never gotten ripped in the sense where i got lower quality than i expected,but my douche bag of a friend says he has an "amazing connect" so he makes me go through him. 150 for a half o of blueberry x skunk and we got close to 5 grams. shitty ass night but that bud was so fucking good

14. Haha, ouch... Im kinda upset about that? :rolleyes:

But I did make a VERY nice pickup the other day. I went to get Jack Herrer and Blueberry haze from my brother's dude. $350 an Oz, and $325 respectively. So, I had driven up there, and he forgot to call me to tell me I had to wait one more day... :mad:.

Got both for $625 :D. Kinda sucks I wasted gas, but Got a good deal in the end.

15. Trying to sell me a gram of 30s
    for 30 dollars.

I immediately found someone new.

16. Man I dont even like to think about it, but back when me and my boy started smoking, we used to buy from the wannabe gangster kid out our school who was always ripping us off.

Then one day it got out of control when I asked for a dub and ended up getting less than a g of some alleged "baby Dro". I cant say exactly what me and two of my friends did to him but I can say that we were well reimbursed for all the ripoffs... with interest

17. thats whats up

where in jersey u at man, im near ac

lmao at baby dro:hello:

18. I drove around for 3 hours with a guy who halfway through started talking in a terrible Jamaican accent. Ended up spending 30 dollars for 1g or so... I'm just glad to be alive..

19. was in the process of purchasing an eighth once, the guy said it was some dank ass hydro, but it ended up being a little over 2 grams of pure shake, and he wanted 70 for it.

took my business elsewhere

20. I bought a gram of blow for $100 and it weighed .4 gram, and wasn't even blow.

My asshole burned for a week after that.

I got $50 of it back though.