Worst purchase you have made?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bjh1414, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I've had some interesting, and terrible experiences buying bud before. I was just recalling one experience from a few months back...

I was dry one day and about 30 minutes from the city, and i was hanging with a few friends of mine, one whom happened to live where we were chillin. so i asked her if she knew any hookups for reg in the area, and she said yeah she had a few. Great, so we go to the first dude's house, where i expected him to sell to us. He comes up and asks to get in the car and he then tells us he needs a ride to his dudes house to get it. Alright, a few minutes to drive down the road isnt bad, so we go to his dudes house, turns out he isn't home at all. We repeat this process literally 3 or 4 times, and im tired of wasting time/gas unhigh. So we finally get to his last dude, which he described as a creepy, old, crackhead. I said fuck it, whatever, and give him the $15, and follow him up to the backdoor. There was trash literred EVERYWHERE around the house, and it was a mess. We get inside and its so dark that i cant see much. I stand there and see the guy put out a solo cup, then proceed to drop i some bud. He then takes out a bag and dumps the contents of the cup into the bag, it filled the whole bottom, probably 7-8 grams. Im thinking HOLY SHIT i just scored! :hello:

We get outside and the kid hands me the bag, straight leaves... we ended up throwing it all in a hookah and getting the craziest high you could imagine, not a bad deal honestly for $15.

TLDR; ran dry in my area, asked a friend to help that wasted time and took me to dude that sold me hella leaves, got mad high smoking them from a hookah.

2. I don't get it... How's this your worst purchase if you enjoyed it?

3. A double bubbler I bought a month ago

I broke it last week,waste of $40

4. i bought Tomb Raider 2 yesterday at the videogame store and I played the first level and was like WHY THA FUKK DID I BUY THIS??

5. Bought Far Cry 2 on Xbox. Fucking lame game. I try to force myself to play it just because I paid for it but fuck

6. Bought a bag of oregano for $30. But who hasn't done that before?

7. If you got high, then don't complain.

8. Lol me... And most pple who look at their bud before they pay for it. Ive got skimped a few grams before though.

9. 2 bad buys one was supposed to be good mids the its half seeds and stems. The other had mold on it and I didn't look close at first.

10. I bought a Marley Mood drink thing and thought it was the one I liked but it was Honey Ice Tea...:(

11. got handed maybe 2.5g of weed for 70$ of cash, it was supposed to be a quart.

i was such a stupid fuck back then, haha.
    its okay, karma got the kid back, some kids wanted to kick his ass to and showed up at his house, surprised him and beat the shit out of him. he wore glasses so the glass shattered all over his face, ended up @ hospital.

Karma really is a bitch. '

12. he probably fucked them out of $70 too. now all his hustled money is going towards that hospital bill... karma is indeed a bitch

13. I meant worst WEED purchase but whatever lol and just because i got high and had fun doesnt mean it was a good purchase ;]

14. got 2 mcchickens plain, the assholes gave me non-plain. didnt notice until i got back to school. threw them out and never went to mcdonalds again.

fuck mcdonalds, in their stupid little assholes.

15. An Xbox for $100 on ebay.

RROD.

16. Mass effect 3 and the strategy guide

17. #17 TokeOfJenius, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Somehow I ended up buying bud from the brother of a girl who thought I was the reason her girlfriend broke up with her. The girl also dated one of my exes but whatever. So after over a year of us not being cool, we ended up speaking and saying we had no problem with each other and she told me her brother sells. I didn't know how much I was was supposed to get for my money, so they were selling me like 2 grams (not even) for $50.

When I started buying from a real dealer and getting an eighth for $50, I felt like they'd totally played me. Live and learn I guess.

18. Iphone five for 380 on Craig list. Should have known not to once that fucker wanted a money order. That's two o's of fire. Damn it!

19. Doesn't craigslist say not to do money orders lol

20. A Norwegian hooker