worst place you masturbated?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cloud n9ne, May 10, 2010.

1. Im sorry but I would never nut in my sock.

I mean.. I just thought of a great practical joke though.

If your friend asks for socks, you nut in them first :wave:

P.S. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

2. I came in a sock once to try it and honestly it's still kinda messy. But it is convienient if you don't have a ton of tissues/a place to dump them in.

What I do is wrap 2 tissues around my cock when I get close. I'm uncut so it doesn't chaife. This way I can keep on stroking through the ejaculation and it doesn't drip down or get messy. Best way to get the best feeling without any mess.

3. Speaking of socks...

My dad has a thing for stopping and picking up free things on the side of the road. Must be the depression-era thriftiness from his dad. When I was in 8th grade, he pulled over while driving me home because he saw some nice work gloves on the side of the road. They turned out to be ladies leather gloves with fur inside. Nice, right? He made me try them on, and I realized in horror that someone had jizzed inside of one of them. I must have washed my hands about 15 times, showered a few times, and still felt GROSS. I get the heebie jeebies thinking about it to this day.

4. I do the same exact thing...horny minds think alike

5. thats disgusting. but now I have a sudden urge to pull a prank..

steal my friend's sock.
    run to bathroom
    jizz in it.
    give it back.
    make this face :devious:

6. minus one friend

7. lol? I can see someone can't take a joke.

8. hahaha na man i was saying that kid won't be your friend anymore. You're gonna jizz in his sock! hahahaha

9. ohhhh HAHA . yeah .

10. You guys are just too funny man, lmao. "minus one friend" lol

11. :eek: this thread amuses me.

12. All over your moms face.

Shitty joke I know, but I just can't seem to give a fuck.:)

13. In a prison shower.

14. That could be a dangerous game to play... I have heard of people getting athletes foot / foot fungi on their junk... Not my cup of tea... But hey what ever works right. I am in no place to judge haha.

15. dude wtf

16. No lol, he meant wrapping the tissues. And yea, using a dirty sock on your dick is pretty nasty.

17. I was going to contribute to this thread, but when the description popped up saying that the OP jizzed on his moms pillow..I just had to add that I think you're the biggest perv/deranged person on this side of the forum.

18. ^^ lol right? did she know?
    and the ive done it in the attic of one of my jobs ...a few times. i filed files up there and no one was round. and another funny time was on vaca and my family left to go do something and i stayed in the rom for a couple extra minuets to relive myself then had to run and find them haa.

19. I haven't jacked myself in many weird places, but my first girlfriend loved giving handjobs in public places. A parking garage, park bench, back seat of a public bus, the commuter train from boston to worcester, a canoe, backseat of her grandmothers van while her grandmother was driving us someplace and talking to her, bleachers at a high school football game, her mom's closet, several rides at 6 flags, including the ferris wheel and a log ride. I miss those times lol.

20. - Classroom, while class was going on....1st grade. That was a GREAT phone call from the nuns at school to my parents!!!
    - Sacrasty @ Church 2nd-8th grade.
    - Friends couch while he was getting ready to go out and I was waiting.....4th grade-ish.
    - On the floor in my Grandparents' T.V. room..........1st - 8th grade.
    - Driving to / from school or work many, many, many times.
    - In my office many many times.
    - Bathroom at work.
    - In the shower every morning.
    - In the bathroom at my brother's wedding.
    - On the couch while watching ther news with my wife, about a year after we were first married. She was great back then. She went & got me a paper towel when I was finished.
    - At the movies. Not in the theater, but in the bathroom. 9th - 12th grade.
    - In my buddy's girlfriend's bedroom while he and she were showering. 10th grade.
    - In the kitchen while waiting for microwave pop-corn to "pop".
    - In the ocean while swimming.
    _ In the lagoon behind my friend's shorehouse while swimming with my friends. It's funny how cum and water separate like oil and water when you're IN water. But in the shower, cum and water make superglue.......go figure.
    - On the beach.
    - On my boat, in the cabin while at the dock.
    - Right behind the door of my first apartment while looking through the peep-hole at my voluptuous neighbor sunbathing in the courtyard.
    - On a Greyhound.

Imma stop now.

As I posted in recently in another thread..........I've finally realized that I have a sex addiction.