Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

worst part of a t-break for you.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmjkidd, Jan 5, 2010.

1. i'm a daily night smoker not alot but i'v been token daily for a long ass time and since new years haven't had anything but here the thing im not addicted or anything but i kinda miss it from my nightly routine

1, music isnt as touching? i dunno feels better high
    2, just the overall "fuk it" attitude just easy breezy
    3, CEV and just that great high feeling

i'll be going at least 2 weeks i know i can but do i want to? i'v been smoking for almost a year and its been a great year why should i stop somthing thats working? i dunno.

2. T-breaks are nice. They help get your tolerance down and you get kind of a fresh start. At least that's how I see them. I'm on day 10 of my t-break. The first 3 days were pretty bad. Couldn't sleep, appetite went down, etc. However, now I don't even really feel like smoking. Once you get past the first couple days, it's really not that bad.

I find that i'm also really cranky without mary jane... :/

Good luck!

3. Tolerence break was the worst decision I ever had to make. I HAD to do it, but when I came back I smoked like I used to, 2 bowls out of a bong, big rips. I ended up having a massive panic attacked, leading to my Derealization/Depersonialization.

Lesson- Take it slow

4. The worst part is by far the first couple of days. After that, the break isn't all that bad, I can't wait to do smoke again though! 3 weeks strong here. I've heard it's much more enjoyable after a nice, long T-break.

5. the worst part was the first day of not smoking because all i could think of was how great weed was and why i cant smoke and how it felt like everyone else was enjoyin life smokin weed. if you can get past the first day sober its pretty all down hill from there. good luck:D

6. iv been sober for 2 years, id say the worst part for me was being reminded of it everywhere i look:rolleyes:

7. I guess I just don't smoke enough because I can blaze one day, and not feel like blazing for another 2 or 3 weeks, or longer. Just don't feel like being high, so when I don't smoke it's nothing out of the ordinary. I've never taken an intentional t-break and told myself I wasn't going to smoke, just haven't had to. I take t-breaks without knowing it lol.

8. You should be able to enjoy life without weed

But I guess the worst part for me is food, I hardly think food tastes good unless I'm high anymore