worst night ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4phish2Phan0, Jun 17, 2007.

1. alright so 2 days ago i got a really nice bong and a ashcatcher from a friend. The bong/ashcatcher cost him 90 bucks but because he had a new bong he gave it to me for 30. i went camping last night and in a bagpack i had the bong the ashcatcher a little pipe and 2 grams of weed.the bag was next to the fire where we were all chilling out. we went to take a walk and about 20 mins later we come back and its gone:mad: so now i have no bong or pipe or weed.:mad::mad:

2. Did you tell anyone where you were going. If you did check them, and if they stole that shit beat the crap out of them. I really hope you find it.

3. Damn, im sorry man. Stealing is not cool..

4. thats fucked up bro :[
    sorrey bout the loss

5. give more details...how many people were there? when you took that walk, who stayed?

6. alright, it was just me and two close friends and i was right next to them to them the entire time so i know it wasnt them. nobody else on the entire island knew that i had a bong and i didnnt know anyone else on the island. we were just gonna go walk to the lighthouse about 15 mins away then come back and toke up. we get back and there is no bag-no bong-no weed.

7. Aww that sucks man, someone probably came by and jacked that shit. Or maybe a pothead bear ransacked your campsite?

8. yeah bears were my second guess.

9. That bears is probably hitting that bong right now.

10. feelin high as hell lookin for some honey....sayin "haya bubu lets go find us aother picnic basket todayy"...lol i thinnk i got that right

11. Man, getting stoned on an island of low population would be awesome. Think about the possibilities!