Worst new years in my life so far

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mattakahorhay, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Im stuck at my grandmas house having to watch my mom drink her self to death and drive my grandma crazy me too btw. hopefully i can get my bro to pick me up and get me out of here so im not stuck here dealin with all this bs i wish i could go somewhere to get away from it but i dont have a car and there aint nothing goin on nearby

2. Drink some with your mother.

that or light up some dank.

chill man.

it aint even new years yet

3. I dont drink i have a family full of alcoholics and im dry and broke

4. Seriously..just drink some. It will take the edge off.

That or go take a long walk...

Bitching about it isn't gonna do anything but make you more upset. See..you need to take your mind OFF the problem...not feed into it.

Edit: Ok no drinking then..just avoid the situation. Unless you can change it then your choices are either, keep thinking about it and get yourself more and more mad..or get over it and don't let it bother you.

5. i feel for you man. my brother died in a car accident on new years and my grandfather past away in between xmas and new years a few years before that, but no i agree your havin the worst new years. why do so many self loathing people think they have it so bad. maybe you should get a job and move out or get a car

6. play with yourself

7. Yup...pretty bad here too. I'm stuck living with my fucking bitch of a cunt ex-girlfriend, and my fucking car got impounded this morning. So i'm stuck here with some other family while by the end of the night I'm probably gonna be trashed out of my mind listening to my ex get railed in the room next to me.....I can't even ride my bike or walk anywhere because it's snowing like fucking crazy out....FUCK....

:(

8. I definitely need to get a job i work with my dad sometimes but right now hes had trouble getting work and plus he don't have his license for DUI reasons and i wouldnt mind chillin with my dad cause he smokes weed and he just got some white widow recently but im stuck unless my bro comes through and hes supposed to but not til later and hell have some herb so hopefully it works out my grandfather died last year from smokin and i wouldnt know what to do if my bro died

9. well today might suck but tomorrow is a new chance for a beginning plan out where you want to see yourself a year from now and make your dreams a reality :wave:

10. I'm not thinking bout it im dealing with it and i will definatley take a walk if i get too pissed at my alcoholic incoherent crazy ass mom

11. what a weird thing to moan about because of what your sig says... throw some bob on n chill guy theres always tommorow

12. Yea i wish it was that easy but my mom is insane when she dranks and very hard to get along with

13. if it got that bad I'd help my mom with some aa meetings like bring up that idea when shes sober and get a job for myself so I can move out but still help her out shes your mother love her or ate her when she needs help you gotta try and be there for her even if she thinks she needs it or not

14. I'm smoking my last two bowls of leafy mids and some resin from my bong with tears rolling down my eyes and the **sniffles** my buddy was supposed to come over with like a half-o and chill but he decided to go to this party. Now I'm stuck without dope or anywhere to go because it's to late to meet up with people or get a ride to a party for me at least.

15. Shes been to rehab in the past and shes been arrested many times for all types of alcohol related things and i bring it up all the time she hates the topic and she cant go one day without drinking and its driving my grandma crazy and thats what pisses me off the most

16. Well..making a thread about it and discussing it...kind of involves thinking about it.

I'm talking about doing something else..something that doesn't involve being around OR talking about your situation..

If you just wanna vent that's fine...I just find I don't think about things as much if I'm not talking about them.

Got some music and ear phones? You could just go lay down and chill with some tunes..maybe even drift off to sleep and pass the time quicker.

17. Ignore em and chill on the internets. Keep the faith!

18. I'm there everyday man... I completely understand... I left when I was young then came back thinking things would be different... they never are... now it's hell on earth... just survive you will better yourself....

19. Yea same here ive been through all kinds of shit throughout my life including my parents never got married i was a mistake ive been kicked out my house multiple times when i was younger cause my dads girlfriend was a crazy crackhead drunk so was my dad back then but hes off crack now anyways my dad went to jail alot and i had to rely on friends but me and my dad ended up gettin kicked out of there movin with his friends wich were crackheads so livin in a crack house witch got raided so we had to move out of there to my uncles house witch was in the middle of nowhere...etc