worst names youve ever been called by your friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by shrivel, Apr 20, 2012.

1. plain and simple, friends can get gnarly at times...

i think im a pretty reasonable guy but ive ive lived 25 years so its happened a few times. had some dick motherfuckers (my friends though) call me all of the following:

a yeast cunt
    assrider
    slut ranger
    obama

2. Poppy
    Bilbo
    King awesomeness

3. My friends don't insult me...

4. This one girl I'm friends with called me a 'Sex God.' Terrible...that's blasphemy...

5. 18 i take it? younger possibly?

never happened even once? never hung around drunk peopple lol?

so far everyone but me fails at this thread's mission

6. Cum dumpster. I processed to die laughing for 5 minutes

7. I don't hang around with people that would insult me... lol

8. If your friends don't call you names...

you're underage...

:p

9. As in seriously insult me, or fuck around?

Obviously we call each other faggots and shit like that...

I thought OP was being serious.

10. Now that's just unacceptable...took it way too far there...I most definitely wouldn't be friends with that guy anymore...

11. I would say the worst that really pissed me off was fire crotch. not because i was insulted, just because i heard that shit so much. but that was back in middle school. i stopped caring about what people thought of me when i was a freshmen in high school. i am sure i have been called some pretty "bad" names, but i just never cared enough for it to bother me, let alone remember the insult.

12. lol damn, that's one i havent heard of before...

13. Dumb whore is guaranteed to make me :cry:

14. The chick at the lhs said I could call her a cunt whenever I want if she could call me douche bag, sounds fair to me.

15. Dog shit
    Whore
    Slut

And that was by my mother ..... Oh mom

16. They call me baby junior sometimes. Funny story to go along with that....

17. I just wrote way too much, about a paragraph, that had nothing to do with this....:smoke:

Anyway, I've used every word in the book.
    Only ever had one female friend that I felt comfortable calling a cunt. You say it fair game... She was more than a friend though :ey:

18. hahaha i've def been called a know it all before when talking about bud. But seriously, I learn soooooooo much stuff from this site. I just like keep spitting out facts, and calling people out on their so called "40% thc chronic" :rolleyes: