Worst Movie You've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by littlefoot, Jan 10, 2009.

1. The Mist pissed me off so bad u have no idea.
    And i actually watched hairspray and that shyt is whack

2. #62 Satchel, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    Please...please go watch 100 million B.C....oh my god...Edit:"A group of time travellers go back in time and bring back a deadly dinosaur with them who is now roaming in the streets of Los Angeles and what is really bad is that he is hungry."Oh my god! fucking made me throw up in my mouth...*smug voice* "...and what is really bad...is that he is hungry." FUCK!!

3. Speaking of awful movies.. I don't know if this would qualify as the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's pretty damn bad. Have any of you seen the Convent?

I have no idea how I ever stumbled across this and forced myself to sit through the whole thing.

The acting is awful. It can't decide if it wants to be a demon movie or a zombie movie.It turns into a rave anytime a zombie dies, because they apparently have neon glow in the dark blood. :p

4. [​IMG]

5. High Tension

6. I just got done watching high tension, that shit was hilarious.

has the unborn been mentioned yet? I've got a date for that tonight, I'm really hoping its as bad as they say.

7. Battlefield Earth. Scientology's epic fail at cinema was definitely the worst movie I've ever seen. Ever.:mad:

8. it was kinda funny when they killed bigfoot

9. I actually loved Haute Tension even if the entire movie shit the bed with the ending and that the entire story was stolen from a Dean Koontz novel.

10. The Happening.

11. Step-Brothers was by far the stupidest piece of shit I have ever watched. Generally I love Will Ferrel, but this one just made me feel like my IQ was halved.

Wieners
    (Went straight to DvD and was on comedy central the other day)

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    (I don't feel like I have to explain this one)

12. I think it was called Meteorites or something. Good lord, I can't believe they actually let them make that....

13. click. that adam sandler movie. it was so fucking terrible.

14. hahahaha i laughed out loud reading that. disney channel movies. hahaha

15. recently ... "The Dark Knight"

16. Click and the Dark Knight are amazing...fuck both of you

but yea the worst movies are those parody movies that are so fucking stupid and unfunny it kinda makes me mad

like Epic Movie, The Comebacks, Meet the Spartans...etc

17. #77 Wasted Space, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    I actually own this on VHS just for the campy value

[​IMG]

"Welcome aboard the Spicebus for a rollercoaster ride around London with The Spice Girls in their debut movie `SpiceWorld`.

The girl`s first live concert at the Royal Albert Hall is in just five day`s time. With trusty bus driver Dennis (Meatloaf) at the wheel, they hurtle from guest appearances to parties, photoshoots and even dance camp!

But when the evil tabloid editor Kevin McMaxford steps up his campaign against them, their best friend goes into labour and their manager collapses in hysterics, the girls must draw on all their GIRL POWER to make their show on time...

Richard E. Grant, George Wendt, Roger Moore, Elton John, Barry Humphries, Stephen Fry, Jennifer Saunders and Allan Cummings join Scary, Sporty, Posh, Ginger, and Baby in this crazy bus chase across town.

Packed with hair-raising adventures, serious fashion and the hit songs Wannabe, Spice Up Your Life, and Too Much, Spiceworld reveals the kaleidoscopic world of the five girls who took the pop world by storm...

PREPARE TO BE SPICED"

Girl power bitches

18. No - fuck you - the Dark Knight was the most boring, badly acted piece of shit to come out of Hollywood for a long time

I was really looking forward to it but after an hour I was on GC instead it was so boring

only highlight was The Joker dressed as a nurse

EVERYONE i speak to about it says the same thing - in fact, one of my mates fell asleep at the cinema it was so dull

even the special effects were lame and Bale's voice - WTF was that all about

worst of all the Batman films fo sho

19. the dark knight was great. but click??? alright guys here's an idea we give adam sandler a remote control that ruins his life then he dies but then christopher walken makes him come back to life. or was it just a dream?? idk i thought that movie was balls.

but you're right about the parody movies. i saw a poster for a new one, "dance flick." those producers need to be stopped. now.

20. most recently? funny games (american version)