Worst judgment your experienced being a smoker

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MCherrypoppins, Mar 19, 2015.

1. So I was wondering what is the worst judgment you have experienced with being a smoker . Lately my wife's family has been giving us a hard time with smoking . Her sister told us that if we still smoke after we have kids she will call child services on us and referred to us as being " dope heads " . Anyway my family took it better . I was wondering how y'all deal with this constant judgment . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426726165.568144.jpg

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

2. Don't have kids = problem solved.
    Goddamn am a freaking genius.

3. Haha we want kids everyone knows that . I just hate when people say stuff like that when we haven't even had them yet.

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

• Like Like x 1
  4. from my mom. She used to think that it was a horrible addicting drug, and I couldn't tell her otherwise. Then I went to college and have been killing it, started turning her mind around about it and she would listen to me. Then cannabis was on the ballot to be legalized here, we legalized it, now she doesn't say anything. I'm pretty sure she voted for it :D

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah it sucks having to put up with stuffs like this, hopefully she is all talk and wont actually tell on you guys.

Let hope.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's great to hear seems like she came a long way I'm happy for you and hope for the best with her sister too I hope to be you one day ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. One time somebody told me that since i smoke weed i must be a satanist.

8. Alot of people still subscribe to the whole reefer madness thing. More then anything it makes them look a bit stupid. These people believe almost everything an authority figure tells them,....good sheeple. Your sister in law sounds like one of these, i hope im wrong. These folks often have a death grip on their belief that pot is the gateway straight to hell. I still havent figured out how folks end up lost like this, easily programmed i suppose. I might sound mean, but i wouldnt let her come around anymore, not to your place anyway. Your wife can visit her elsewhere if she wants. Let her call who she wants, sounds like a real bitch.

9. Tell everyone you guys stopped and Continue in privacy

10. If she's threatened to call child services if you have kid then I would have nothing to do with her . It would be bad if anyone else suggested this but someone in the family is a crime in my eyes . Sounds like she thinks she's better than use , and maybe looks down her nose at you . I wouldent entertain her

11. i deal with it by the ol' "chin up, with my double middle finger up"!

i also give about zero and a half fucks of what anyone else thinks of me or what i do with myself. my family included. i lived a large part of my life trying to please others. you know where that gets you? fucking no where. you know what it gives you? fucking nothing. those people who threatened to send your children to social services because of some belief that they have should be let no where near your children. you really think they would do it because of it being the "right thing to do"? fuck no. they don't care about you, your significant other or any children you might have. if they did they would not have threatened you or your children. they do it to be fucking ass holes. no more, no less. 

so my vote would be to do the following:
    1) knock on the door.
    2) when they answer yell at the top of your lungs "fuck you in your fucking asses"!
    3) give them the double middle finger about an inch from their faces.
    4) [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thanks for you guys advice . Luckily this family isn't religious in any shape or form. They believe it's evil because my sister in laws husbands brother was a drug addict but he did harder drugs but since he paraded being a pot smoker they took it as an equal evil drug. Which I hate because nothing I've attempted to educate her in seems to matter. We aren't worried too much about the kid thing because we plan to raise them in another country so hahaha on her . Lol I just don't know why people have to be so close minded about the subject I mean there's so many stories she can read that show how beneficial it is yet she chooses to look down I just think it's ironic because she's smoked it before . Two faced it seems .

13. I like when drankers try and talk shit. "Your *HURK*..your shhhhtupid bruh..weeds for- *BLARRGH*..weeds for losers, maaaan"

• Like Like x 2
  14. Echoing what others said, I really find it crazy that people will just believe anything they hear from a high authority, and it equally blows my mind that we were massively and systemically mislead for 70 years, and we still feel it to the day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I usually plant drugs in her locker.

16. If another family member threatened to take my children away i would never talk to them again (Even tho i don't have children)... wtf is wrong with those people

17. People think I smoke too much (1 a day at most) or that all I care about is weed.