Worst Ideas Ever Had

Discussion in 'General' started by MoosemanofMaine, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Hi guys, I just smoked a Doobie while hotboxing my blankets and I decided to create both a thread and an account after wondering who else has come up with some horrible ideas while on or revolving around marijuana. For me the blanket hotbox was an idea I had while sober. Technically it works but then I realized how much of a hazard it is after lighting my hair on fire. Now, I am abandoning it after burning a small part of my blanket with my joint.

So,to acknowledge our faults here is a thread to write down thoughts that made you wonder if you should be taken out of the gene pool.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Not to mention your blanket now reeks.

I had a thought once... Why not try putting hot water in the bucket for the gravity bong instead of cold water?

I filled a 5 gallon bucket most of the way with steaming hot water and did a massive gravity bong hit. I woke up a few seconds later on the floor. I don't recommend it. Passed right now.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. This was against my request but a friend who was a noob smoker attempted to pry my downstem out with metal while stoned.:laughing: needless to say it did break!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hmmm... age16, summer of 1974, in my upstairs bedroom smoking a joint out the window really early on a Sunday morning. I forgot my mom got up that early every damn day, plus the more stoned I got, the more I cranked up the volume on the radio. Eventually I heard a sound behind me. I turned around and there was mom, red faced and pop-eyed.
    " !" She said.
    "What?" I answered.
    " !!" She shouted.
    "Wait a minute! I can't hear you... the radio's too loud!"
    " !!!"
    "There, that's better. What'd you say?"

"YOU'RE SMOKING MAAAARIJUUUUUUUAAANNNNAAAAA!"
    "
    . . . . . . . . Oh."

Busted!

:cop:
    Gotta admit, I deserved the punishment I got for being so damned unobservant. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. then there was Ivan his favorite movie was Platoon

one day he decided to toke out of his gun

..like in Platoon

problem was his gun was a WW2 soviet burp gun with a round still chambered

Poor Ivan

6. Lmao this story killed me bro

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mooseman you need a vaporizer. Your lungs will thank you and no need for fire.

8. But back to subject of thread his brings me back to college, the box fans, bounce sheets and blankets... and smoking in bathroom of a different floor at our dorm...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don't worry man I've been after one for quite a while.

10. My fourth wife. The most despicable woman I've ever come across. Literally

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Hah my head is in the same place. We would use the dryer sheets in a doob tube with an open window. Never worked and the entire floor would reek. When it did sorta kinda work I lived on the 4th floor and everyone walking by could still smell it. Good times.

I also tried to make brownies probably 8-10 years ago and thought all you did was grind up weed and put it in the brownie mix. Needless to say I was chewing on more weed than brownie and ended up throwing the whole pan away.