Worst high youve ever had in your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. reason why i smoke alone or with experienced buds

28:06:42:12

2. I couldn't agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Got some shit,,really shit weed off these junkyz at redfern... towards the end of highschool i moved into a shit neighbourhood in redfern and was pretty much used to smoking nothing but laced or just real poorly taken care of plants... Be luky if i found real bud without travelling a hour to get, n worry if theres sniffer dogs at the station....but this shit i remeber i went 3 ups and literally couldnt focus on anything... Couldnt look at my phone, couldnt watch tv,, was laying on my bed headspins so hard,, dizzy, couldnt walk - blurred speech, literally felt mentaly impaired. couldnt even drink sips of water. Everytime i stared at the ray of light bouncing thru the curtain i wanted to puke.... i ended up throwing up like half hour later, then blacked out. Woke up still dizzy it resided but i still couldnt like move ay?, it hurt my brain the next day to even think what the fuck kind of chemical was that...why do people lace...

4. My worst high was weirdly my first one. I got really paranoid, and my thoughts were traveling what seemed a mile a minute and I couldn't control them or focus on one thing at all. I just sat on the couch and zoned out for the rest of the party I was at. I had one drink but I don't think that's why I had a bad high. There were a lot of people there and I have social anxiety. Now I only really smoke with one or two other people and no drinking.

5. robotripping /thread

music is amazing when youre tripping but the whole time youre thinking 'why the phuck did i do dis to myself'

cant even walk straight, tried looking in the mirror and i look like a whole nother person..

6. Is his name Nathan? Sounds like someone I know  :laughing:

7. Noooooope

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. lol prolly this one time i faced a whole blunt when i was like 14 and i got home and convinced myself my mom knew what i was doin lmao

9. OP; don't avoid smoking with him because of that, bong before beer your in the clear. Beer before bong your in the wrong.
    I remember I had like 13 budweisers, I drink socially so this is a ton of beers for me, and then I hit a bowl out of a bong and was puking for like 20 minutes then passed out haha. Shit gave me the spins like crazy I couldn't even walk

10. what? Never heard of it!!

11. Was a joke. That shit don't happen. Weed doesn't kill.

12. Probably spraying raid in my apt (ants) then asphyxiating myself
    It was worse Bc I got high so I was freaking out
    Also there was some dried nail polish that chipped off my nail at some point in the joint when I checked it later (took me a while to realize why I couldn't breathe)
    I ended up on the floor calling a friend who convinced me to crawl to the balcony and breathe some fresh air (because I refused to call 911 but knew I was gonna die... I knew the difference between a bad trip and a panic attack and both while dying)
    So scared !
    Fresh air did the trick
    Worst trip ever and blades learn from me no raid no nailpolish and always get fresh air if u can no longer breathe