Worst high youve ever had in your life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I know there is a forum already like this, but I really needed to type this one out. This happened last night.So I'm at my friends and her brother went to a party. He drank 24 beers. He seemed fine, so he asked if he could smoke with us. So after he smokes he gets kind of weird. He walks outside and stands out in the cold for 10 minutes, just standing and eating snow (chops probably). Then he says he wants to go inside so we do. Then he was in the bathroom throwing up very loudly. And my friends dad is in the room right next to the bathroom. This guy was puking literally for 30 minutes or more, non stop. He starts talking to my friend saying "what is this shit?" Meaning the pot. So later he's still throwing up and I'm freaking out because I'm scared my friend is going to wake up her dad and tell him we smoked, I don't want him to think I'm a bad person even though I'm 18 and it's my choices. So I walk into the bathroom and he's naked on the toilet hovering over a bucket filled with puke. I tell him when he gets a little better to sit on the couch and eat crackers, since it absorbs alcohol. So he does, and he threw up once in the living room and then passed out. I for one, will never smoke him up ever again. I was so scared, and my friend was scared since he was letting the faucet sink and didn't want him to drown. Worst high yet, and I'm pretty sure he was throwing up from the alcohol, but he seemed fine when we talked to him before he smoked so I don't know.Worst fucking high of my life.

2. #2 blazer12345, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    he drank 24 fucking beers first what do you expect honest to god I know yanks drink that light beer shit but 24 drinks is a lot for 99% of people. Then he was sick. What did you expect?

• Like Like x 9
  3. I got the spins and laid in the grass while it was raining, so close to throwing up the entire time

4. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19411258" timestamp="1390769617"]he drank 24 fucking beers first what do you expect honest to god I know yanks drink that light beer shit but 24 drinks is a lot for 99% of people. Then he was sick. What did you expect?[/quote]I was expecting him to be calm and not throw up. At least he didn't die from alcohol poisoning..

5. [quote name="Sammyy" post="19411266" timestamp="1390769764"]I got the spins and laid in the grass while it was raining, so close to throwing up the entire time[/quote]Lol, that reminds me of the time I was wasted and passed out in the woods (in Mexico) on a rock.

6. [quote name="delilahweed" post="19411278" timestamp="1390769871"]I was expecting him to be calm and not throw up. At least he didn't die from alcohol poisoning..[/quote]well thats a good thing its never smart to mix alcohol and weed especially when youve drunk that muchYou should of known better then to offer weed to someone whos drunk that much but I suppose you were having a good time and didnt think about that... cant blame youJust dont understand what you want out of this thread yoube started?

7. This was back when I first met my friend tyler and he wanted me and some of are other friends to come over.. So about a hour later of just hitting his bong I lay back in this recliner and close my eyes, and I thought I was seeing my heart beat and I was seeing my organs and I started to open my eyes again and once they were fully open I just through up a shit toon...

8. Haha you're not an experienced drinker are you... when somebody is that drunk (24 beers in) weed is about the worst possible thing you could give to them. Also when they're at the point of puking it's best for them to just ride it out. Anything that hit's their stomach is coming right back out. Smoke with him again when he's not shit faced drunk and he'll be fine

• Like Like x 1
  9. My worst high was last summer, I had only smoke like two times before, and we were at this park with my friends and a couple of people I didn't know. We smoked out in the open with kids running around not even 10 feet from us, so I had been pretty paranoid from the start. Once we were chilling on the benches this cop drove by, and I got really scared, and loud, but everyone was saying there wasn't anything to worry about. I felt like I was in a nightmare, and I just wanted everything to go away, and I swore I would never smoke again. I got over it not too long after that, and started smoking again, but I definitely won't be smoking completely out in the open like that, again.

10. that sounds like me. every single time I drink too much I'm fine, but the second I smoke I get the spins so bad. it's an awful feeling.

now I just have a few beers and smoke then I'll be chilling. feeling good. moderation is key (everybody has heard this a million times but it couldn't be more true)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sounds like the name of this thread should be 'why you don't smoke with someone who's had too much to drink' and not blame it on marijuana.Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I believe OP was saying their high was ruined due to what took place, making it their "worst high", not that marijuana was the contributing factor for the friend.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [quote name="MooseyPoo" post="19411830" timestamp="1390775717"]I believe OP was saying their high was ruined due to what took place, making it their "worst high", not that marijuana was the contributing factor for the friend.[/quote]Ohhh :facepalm:Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I was just thinking about it. Worst high I ever had was when I went to visit my family (Uncles, cousins etc etc) I smoked with them, most of them refused to smoke, and those who did barely smoked, I was the only one who did smoke and a lot and I was having an awesome time. But they killed my buzz up to the point where I was tripping, The reason for that is simple. They started saying I'm hallucinating  and looked at me like a junkie and shit, and a day later when I saw them again my uncle looked at me and said something like "Don't smoke it anymore, cut that shit. It's harming you in so many way." and shit like "Stay off drugs, it's best to stay clean."

I never smoked with them or near them ever again. That was official the worst high I ever had. They killed my buzz for days if not weeks, man.

15. Also, my uncle who does smoke and lectured me with this shit, smokes pot with tobacco. He says it's healthier (Fucking retarded right?)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Literally this ginger kid that me & my friends kick it with sometimes kills our high so much that the name buzzkill fits him cause he kills our buzz. He's one of those kids who thinks smoking makes you unproductive after 1 hit. Literally bitches about everything and never stfu.Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. It was the beers that got to him not the bud.

18. Yea....weed n alchy dnt mix for Rooks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. My worst high had to be the first time i ate an edible. I ate a whole brownie and once the high kicked in i felt like i was on a roller coaster getting higher and higher and higher and higher until the drop. 

20. The worst high i ever had was about 5 months ago. Me and my brother in law were blazing it up. After about 20 min or so i started feeling really bad anxiety. My heart started beating really fast, so much that i was this close() to going to the hospital. It scared me so much that i quit smoking... for 2 months. I don't know why that happened. I have been smoking for 20yrs.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app